Chap.11

Mason's pov.

"No mommy I love you, but you can't come. Mmhmm yeah, but how will I learn to be by myself?" Pausing I open the fridge. Taking out a carton of orange juice. Gawd I love orange juice. It's like being in chocolate heaven. "What do you mean no worries? You're what?!" Slamming closed the fridge. I sit the carton on the counter. "You're lying!" Running to the front door. I pull it open quickly. "Surprise cio!" Gaping I lean against the door. Should I close it..or should I let them in? Getting ready to close the door, Brady calls out. "Hey curly fry who's at the door? I can't believe you lef—hello?"

"Ooh he's hot! Is this the man y—". Cutting her off I clear my throat. "Come in mommy, where's papa?" Smiling brightly she steps in. "He's getting the bags from the car." Sighing I peek my head out of the door. "Yes, and she not helping me. Which she should, since she brought three suit cases!" Giggling I reach up on my tippy toes. Pecking his cheek I smile brightly. "Papa my favorite of you two!" Laughing he drops the bags, and picks me up in a bear hug. "Oh I missed my little boy!" Blushing I pat his shoulder. "Papa put me down, you're embarrassing me!" Laughing loudly he sits me gently on the ground. 

Turning slightly he glares at Brady. Snickering I cup a hand over my mouth. "And who must you be?" Wiping his hand on his pants. He sticks it out nervously. "Uh I'm Brady sir, I've been showin' Maddy around town." Staring at his hand, my dad looks back up at his face. Dropping his hand Brady clears his throat awkwardly. "Ahh I just kidding with you No, come give me hug! Call me papa M Kay?" Eyes widening Brady hugs him back. Looking at me over his shoulder he mock glares. Ceasing my giggling I shrug my shoulders. "Okay mommy, papa let's get you both settled downstairs." Squealing my mom runs down the hallway. "Watch out for—". Hearing a thump we all wince. "Ow what in the hell!" Running down the hallway.

As Brady and my dad drag the bags. I help my mom up off of the floor. "Ceiling...sorry same thing happened to Bi." Pouting my mom stares up at us. "Well you need to take a hammer to the thing. Especially if it has hurt your mama!" Rolling my eyes I lead the way to the guest room. "Well be careful when you wake up." Walking into the huge room. I grab two fluffy towels. "Here are some towels for tonight. When you need more they're in the closet." Nodding her head, I point to a door. "Bathroom, me and Bray are going to head upstairs." Squealing my mom pinches our cheeks. "Awe you have nick names!" Blushing I push her hand away. "Bye mama!" Turning towards my dad. I speak in Italian making him smile. "Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite. Even though I don't have those, so no worries!". Chuckling he kisses my forehead. "Night baby boy." Waving bye me and Brady make our way upstairs. "Uh curly fry your parents are....funny.". Giggling I throw my head back. "They're weird, you can say it. But that's what make me love them." Smiling he pushes me softly. "Yeah just like you. But did you have a good time?"

Biting my lip I shrug. "I mean, you were a Debby downer. But over all I enjoyed seeing the town." Pouting he folds his arms over his chest. "You're so mean curly fry! I'm wounded!" Giggling I lead him towards the door. "Awe would you like me to kiss the booboo?" Smiling he tilts his head. "We'll if you insist." Grabbing my face his lips touch mine. Holy hell he's kissing me. Don't just stand here kiss him back you idiot. Well my mind is hateful gosh! Clutching onto his forearms I unclench my lips. Letting in his tongue. Which he put to use, fast might I add. Moaning softly he pulls away.

"W-we should stop, before I can't." Painting he rests his forehead against mine. "Y-yeah, I'll see you...later?" Groaning softly he kisses my forehead. "Yes you will. In fact I'll seen you at seven toma—well tonight since it's twelve in the mornin'. Dress casual okay?" Nodding I feel a blush cover my cheeks. "A date?" Chuckling he smiles brightly. "Indeed it is. See you later curly fry." Stepping outside I giggle. "O—mhp!" Kissing me again he smashes our bodys together. Pulling away he blush. "Don't giggle until I leave." Getting ready to giggle I slap a hand over my mouth. Waving goodbye I close the door quickly. "Holy fucking cow! How was it? is he a good kisser?" Covering my face I brush past my mom. "Oh don't think youre getting away with this one Mason Mikel!"

Ohhhh she used his middle name. Someone is in trouble any who more chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"