Chap.7

Mason's pov.

I maneuver into my circular drive way and shut off my car. "Come on, I'll grab Jason." I say jumping out of the car.

"Alright, nice house by the way." I smile over the roof at her. "Thanks Bi, I bought it on Dale and Keegan's, with the help of my parents." She nods, and hands me Jason when I hold out my hands.

"Just a little question?"

I place Jason on my shoulder, an eyebrow raised in questioning. " I have an answer to your question." I laugh and she grabs Jonna's hand. "Are you befriending me just for my kids?" I smirk up at her.

"Maybe. . .I'm just joking. I really enjoy the company being that I've got no one to converse with. Plus He's always serious and you really playful. Which causes both of you to bicker a lot. It just shows me how much I missed out on."

Brady passes us with bags and a frown on his handsome face. "You ain't missin' a thing curly fry trust me on that."

Bianca huffs in annoyance. "He's right. Everyday we fight and bicker, trust me you don't want any siblings." Shrugging my shoulders, I walk carefully over to my porch.

My hands fumble with the keys before I can unlock the door, and flick on the light. "So finally welcome to my humble abode, being that it took me forever to get the door open." I laugh out breathlessly. They both look around in amazement.

"Can we marry you?" I blush and look down at the ground. "Ok—ay, the sitting room is on your right. You can look around if you want. Just make sure that Joanna doesn't run away."

Bi tilts her head in curiousness.

"Why do you have a dog or some? Cause she's not scared of dogs, if anything your dog should be scared of her." I shake my head. "No, down stairs I have an in door pool." Bi les out an excited scream, and practically yanks Joanna off of the floor.

I watch in apprehension as she runs down the hall and make a quick right turn. "Bi watch—" A loud thud reaches my ears and I wince.

"Fucking wall, gosh damn it." I rush down the hall, towards the way she went careful of the baby in my hands. Patting a whimpering Jason's back, I rock on my heel back and forth. "–out for the wall. Sorry, you have to duck remember that okay."

She laughs, her hand rubbing away at the red mark on her forehead. "Come on, I think I bought some frozen peas today."

We turn around and come face to face with a chuckling Brady. "What's so funny?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, making him stop. "That means, you'll have to take the kids?" Nodding his head, he holds out his arms. "I've got two sitting rooms, you can go to the one nearest the kitchen." I hand him Jason gently and grab ahold of Jonna.

"Come, you can lay Jason down in the bassinet, It's in the closet, right before you enter the first sitting room. Just set them up, and I have some toys that's they can play with. It all should be in the closet."

"Okay." He says before he walks away. "Oh Bray, you have to hit a button for the TVs to rise out of the entertainment stand." Raising a thumb he disappears threw the door.

I nod and my my way back down the hall to get the bags. "Uh, where did all the bags go?" I ask Bi bewildered. "Brady put away the groceries while you were helping me." Frowning I cock my hip to the side. "He should have waited for help, now I feel bad."

She bumps my shoulder as she passes. "It's okay you're cooking so it doesn't matter. Now shall we?" Smiling I nod my head. "We shall, but you just watch okay."

She laughs a smirk on her face. "Oh trust me I planned too." I roll my eyes at her and head towards the kitchen, her footsteps not far behind. "Did you remodel your house?" She ask her eyes wide.

I turn to look at her in confusion. "Yeah they've been remodeling for about a year or two. Though I asked them to do the kitchen and add the pool." She oh's and we get to work on putting up grocery in their right place being that I'm a neat freak and Brady seems not to be.

"So about the whole bassinet thingy?" A loud laugh leaves me at her creeped out face and I clutch my stomach. "I have baby cousins, and they left them behind at my apartment back in New York!"

Nodding her head she blushes. "I-I didn't know, shut up." She laughs and I bump her hip while passing by her. "Bi I have a huge family, so there's lots of babies and toddlers. Hopefully Joanna and Jason will become friends with them when they do visit."

I say placing the flour in the dry ingredients cabinet.

"Yeah, that's be cool. I'm pretty sure they'd enjoy that, well I know Jonna will." I smile and clap my hands. "Great, let's get started on dinner." I point at the breakfast bar stool, making her grin.

"Alright I'm going." She sits down with a fake pout. "Okay Bianca, first I'm going to make the pasta. But— you can't tell anyone, it's a family recipe okay?" Nodding her head she leans forward, excitement on her face.

{Edited 1/23/17}