Chap.24

Mason's pov.

Sitting back against the examining table Brady and I wait on the Doctor. He hasn't said a word to me since I told him the truth. He wouldn't even look at me. I tried a romantic dinner and bubble bath; still no feedback whats so ever.

"Bray?" His face contorts into an impassive frown. "Brady...I'm sorry." Still, nothing not even a twitch of his locked jaw. "How can I make it better? B-bray I'm not getting rid of the baby if that's what you want to hear." Sniffling, I wipe the tears that slowly start to run down my face again. I would never get rid of my child, if he or she is even real.

He turns to me sharply intaking a gulp of air. "Do you always think so bad of me? Hmm, just like you expected me to leave? So what now, I'm a baby killer too huh?" Standing up quickly he marches to the door. "Wait Brady...I-I didn't mean that! I sw-." Cutting me off he holds up his hand. "I'll be outside for a second. I-I just really need some alone time. I'll be back when the doctor arrives."

I swing my legs off of the examining table. "Bray...I love you." Stopping in his tracks he turns around and kisses my forehead. "Not as much as I love you French fry. I'll be back baby I promise, but we will finish this at home." I nod my head as I let the back of his shirt go. I just needed him to know...know that I loved him. I didn't mean for all my doubts to hurt him. But as I take a look from his stand point, I understand a lot.

"Ah Mr. Piclio I'm Doctor Maxwell. I'll be your OB/GYN." Brady steps back into the room. Glancing at him Dr. Maxwell smiles brightly. "I'm guessing this is the soon to be father?" Brady nods and sends back one of his dazzling smiles. "Yes, I'm Brady Steele Mason's partner." Clapping she, ushers him to a seat beside me. "So, I know the case we're dealing with here. I've actually birthed twenty-five male pregnancy. It's a lot common then known of. Now what I need you to do is pull you shirt up, so that we can get a look at the placenta."

Brady helps me out of my jacket, and I lie back while pulling my shirt up in the process. "This gel like substance will help me move the wand around easier. It'll be a little cold so brace yourself. Everyone who gets an ultrasound complains about the gel." Laughing lightly she applies the cold jelly substance.

I shiver and Brady engulfs my hand with his own. As she moves the wand around my abdomen, a fluttering sound fills the room. "That right there is your baby. You look to be twelve weeks roughly, so three months. We'll be able to reveal the gender your next visit in about four to five weeks." Squeezing Brady's hand tightly, I gasp. I can't believe...I'm having a baby. Brady laughs loudly in joy. "Correction French fry, we're havin' a baby! God I love you so much."

Grabbing my face, he kisses me deeply. I pull away with a blush when Dr. Maxwell clears her throat. "I'll go write you up a prescription of prenatal pills. They will help keep your iron levels balanced. Eat healthy but also give into your cravings. Just not too much, they say your craving tells you what your body needs during a pregnancy. Exercise for thirty minutes daily, it's good for you and the baby. Clean yourself up, and your prescription will be waiting at the reception desk. Don't forget to get your appointment schedule. I'll send that to her quickly so that I can get you two rolling. Congrats on the new bundle of joy!"

She walks out the door and closes it behind her silently. "Bray, I apologize for making you feel bad. I didn't think things through clearly. It was just my insecurities getting in the way and clouding my judgement." Smiling he leans down and pecks my lips. "I know baby." He leans down and kisses my stomach. "Hello little one, it's your daddy here. I promise to always love you and take care of your papa. Even when he acts like a dick." Smacking his head, I giggle loudly. God I love him.

Awe he's pregnant finally lol  I finally updated...don't kill me for the long wait lol lobe you all my lovelies this isn't the end! More chappies coming yalls way. #poptartloverout!!!!!!!!!?!?!?