Chap.10

Brady's pov.

Walking down the hall, I open the door to my bed room. "And this is my room. Well at least my old one." Nodding he walks past me, heading inside. "Wow I can tell." Frowning I fold my arms, and lean against the door frame. "Why do ya say that?" I drawl out in curiosity. Smiling softly, he fingers the posters on the wall. "Well, all of these posters of men. Second the messiness of it." Wrinkling my brows I look around. Tipped over laundry basket, shoes, and pizza boxes. "Yeah...I haven't cleaned it since I left. So I guess you can say that I was a pig." Shrugging his shoulders he walks over to the window. Peering out his eyes widen. Standing up I stare at his angelic features. He really is beautiful, and doesn't know. "Lots of people down there." Chuckling I walk over and stand behind him.

Leaning over my chest comes in contact with his back. Tensing up his fingers tighten around the curtain. "Hmm no not really. Well compared to our usual family reunions." Smiling, I bring my hand down and rub his back. "Breathe Maddy." Blushing he takes in a small breath. "I'm....uh, yeah you ready to go back?" Nodding my head I grab his hand. Looking down at our entwined hands he blush harder. And damn if its not cute. "Yeah let's go out back. I'll introduce you to the family." Looking up quickly he nods. "Yeah...okay." leading him back down stairs we run into Brandon.

"Oh hey you must be Mason. The one who's stole his heart, and made some slammin Alfredo." Smacking him upside the head, I blush lightly. Flushing from head to toe, he tucks a curl behind his ear. "Hi, you must be Brandon." Smirking he shakes his hand. "The one and only!" Grabbing Mason he pulls him away. "Come let's go, I'll introduce you to the fam." Frowning I watch him drag him away. "OK see little bro has taken your boyfriend." Whirling around I sigh loudly. "Don't have time for your games. Where is your husband?" Pouting she flicks me off. "He's in the back, with Jason." Nodding I walk pass her. "If I were you I would hurry up. I bet Maddy already has Jason." Rushing away from her, I speed walk to the backyard.

Bursting through the doors, I'm greeted with hugs. "Ah Brady my boy what cha been up to?" Looking over at my uncle Stan I smile. "Nothing just farmin' but listen I'll talk to you later. I have someone to see." Smiling he pats me on the back. "Alright I'll be lookin' forward to it." Nodding I quickly walk away, before I can get bombard by more people. Pushing through the crowds. I search for a black mop of curly hair. Looking around I spot his short form. Standing next to the grill, with Jason and a spatula. Walking over I grab Jason. Placing him up on my shoulder. "What you cooking curly fry?" Smiling shyly up at me he points towards the grill. "Your papa and I are having a contest. His meat is on the top shelf and mine is on the bottom. Here taste this sauce." Talking quickly, he shoves his finger into my mouth.

Blinking in surprise I suck the sauce off. Making him blush and yank his finger back. "Oh gawd I'm so sorry. I just got c-caught up in the moment." Smiling I pull one if his curls. "It's okay, that's great by the way." Nodding he tucks the stray curl away. "Thanks uh what are you doing?" Shrugging my shoulders, I smile cheekily. "Nothing much talking to this curly haired beauty. You?" Blushing he pushes my shoulder lightly. "Oh hush!"

Awwe bonding time!! Any who more chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloversout:)!"!"!"!!