Chap.26

Mason's pov.

Laying slightly on Brady, my fingers constantly fiddle against his chest. I was nervous, but anyone would be. How were you going to tell your lover that there was mistake. That you were not having a baby.

"What's wrong French fry? Don't tell me there isn't cause you've been chewin' your lip all to hell." I look into his eyes with apprehension. Maybe he wouldn't take it too bad? What am I kidding I almost drove off the road during the conversation. Dr. Maxwell had to calm me down, before I had a heart attack. "Brady...w-we're not having a baby." He sits up and cradles my face. "What, I don't understand? W-how? Mason please tell me your lyin' . Baby tell me something...anything."

Stuffing his face against my neck, I fill his tears hit my shirt. I smile and run my hands through his hair. Bending down my lips touch his ear. "B-because...we're having babies." Jumping back his tear streaked face turns into a bright smile. "Babies as in plural? Holy-fucking shit! Two! Wait till I tell papa looks like I inherited the big guns." Brady smashes my body against his, peppering my face with kisses.

"W-wait, when did you find out?" Climbing into his lap, I rub my hands down his chest. "When I went to get my iron pills. She just wanted to do a quick check  up on the baby...well babies." His hands run up and down my back.  "Which reminds me. We get to know the sex our next visit which is in two weeks." His face  falls slightly. "Yeah about that...?" Glaring I hit his chest softly. "What did you do?" Brady's hand ventures south towards my naked ass. "I uh kind of agreed to a uh..."

Dipping his finger past the crease he teases my entrance. "K-keep talking and sto–p!" Knuckle deep his finger brushes that gods gift to men. I moan and buck against his hand. "Gender reveal party!" any movement in my body halts, and I point a glare at him. "You what?!" That's it I was going to murder him. Nobody would find the body, I watched too much of First 48 for them to even come close.

He places chaste kisses against my chest, moving on to suckle a now sensitive  nipple. My hand flies up and grips a fistful of his gorgeous hair. "I made our moms promise to do it exactly a day after we get the results." Moaning as a sign of approval, I roll my hips against his hand. He adds two more fingers stretching me further to accept him. "Don't be mad?"

He replaced his fingers with his hard pulsing member. How could I be mad with him lodged so...deep inside of me. "Later...right now I want you to d-destroy me. Ah fuck!" Rolling me onto my back, Brady reached for a pillow. "Lift up remember what the doctor said." Placing the pillows under my hips it tilts my pelvis. "I still don't understand this, it just makes you go deeper into me." Brady lets out a series of chuckles.

"Oh how I love this position." Rolling his hips he sinks into me, pulling all the way out and plunging back in again. I whither and arch in pleasure. "Oh god! Brad—y!" My hands clutch onto his biceps and I wrap my legs around his waist. He picks up speed and pounds into me. My body slides up the bed, and we end up in this awkward position. "HOLY FUck!" I scream and whine his name as he pistons into my prostate. "You fucking love when I do this don't you?" He pants into my ear. I wanted to say 'oh god yes' or a 'fuck me harder'. But sentences couldn't make it out of my mouth, and if they did I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make any sense.

Tensing, my body locks tightly around his shaft, making him shout. We both climax and he catches himself before he falls on top of me. "Woah." I let out a giggle and swipe the sweat away from his face. "You're still dead meat mister! No matter how amazing that quickie was." Frowning Brady lifts up. "Quickie...you thought that was a quickie. Oh I'll show you how long I can last." Tackling me he kisses me passionately. Oh gawd what did I just do.

Sup...*checks nails* schools kicking my ass. Can you believe that I had hw over the spring break? And know I have bloody sol coming up and then exams afterwards. So I'm sick and I got a day off of school! Yay me anywho hope you like this long overdo update lovelies. Love you all my little minions #poptartloverout.!.?.!.?.??.!.?.!