Chap.20

Mason's pov.

Wobbling around the kitchen, I head towards the freezer. "Button, I said I would cook." Glancing up at Brady I smile. "I've got it Bray, just sit down and relax." Smiling he walks up and grab my hips. Rubbing soothing circles against my lower back, he kisses my bare shoulder. "Is your back bothering you, you've winced fifteen times in the last five minutes." Relaxing in his embrace I nod against his chest. "Yes but the good kind of hurt." Chuckling he shakes his head, and walk around the breakfast bar.

"So what shall I be expecting chef Maddy?" Placing the bacon beside the eggs, I head to the pantry. "Well since I'm working from home...again." Giving him a pointed look, he holds his hands up. "Hey I cripple you, because I can't get enough of your beautiful body." Sending a wink my way, he chuckles as I blush. "Anywho, I'll be making bacon,eggs and French toast." Smiling excitedly he leans over the bar.

"The French vanilla and blueberry whipped creme kind?" Sighing, I look at his puppy dog expression. "Of course I'll make it, though not for you. I was going to make it anyway." Laughing I point at his pouting face. "Don't do that, oh my gawd Brady stop it." Laughing, he shrugs his shoulders. "Thought I'd try it, you use it on me all the time." Pouting, I stomp my foot. "Whatever, can you help me get this French loaf down. How did it get on the top shelf any how?" Chuckling, he hands me the bread. "My sister." He says as I say Bianca. She always do this, I think to pick on my height. Oh well I'll get her back.

"Babe can you get the bacon started, while I get started on the blueberry whipped creme?" Walking over to the stove, he places a pan. "So how's work been, any new clients?" Sighing he rips the bacon pack open. "Yeah, I need to talk to you about that. I've got to leave tomorrow, and travel to California to do a building." Turning around I lean my hip against the counter. "How long will you be gone." Face looking sullen, he walks over to me. "Button not that long, two weeks at the most. I'll be back before you can practically say cow hide." Smiling, I wipe the tear away that dropped. "Are you crying?"

Giggling, I nod my head. "Yeah I'm just emotional for some reason. I'll miss you a lot." Chuckling he pecks my forehead. "I'll call every night and morning. We can video chat to, okay?" Smiling I push him back to the stove. "Deal, don't stand me up Mr. cowboy." Nodding his head he begins to place the bacon in the pan. "Well what about you, anything important happen at work." Washing the blueberries, I place them in the blender. "Yeah, new rape case but I can't go into much details." Nodding he flips the bacon. Taking a deep breath, the smell of the bacon hits me.

"Button you okay, you look a little green?" Nodding bike rises up my throat. Covering my mouth I run out of the kitchen. Bursting into my downstairs powder room. I vomit, nearly missing the toilet in the process. "Oh baby let it out." Rubbing my back soothingly, Brady holds my curls out of my face. Up chucking again, I grab ahold of the bowl. "Do you need me to get you something?" Shaking my head, I lift up slowly. "No I thin—uh!" Throwing up again, I sink back to my knees. "Maybe I shouldn't go on the trip." Shaking my head, I lean back while he flushes. "No, I think it's from our...morning activities. I think I shouldn't have swallowed on an empty stomach." Grimacing, I stand up. "What's that smell?" Eyes going wide he rushes to save our bacon. Gawd what a morning!

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
Crea here another chappie added to yo library lobe you all my lovelies more coming y'all way #poptartloverout:)!!!!!!!!!!!!
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟