Chap.13

Mason's pov.

Pulling into a condo complex, he shuts the engine off. "Where are we?" Smiling he jumps out of the truck. Watching as he walks around to my side. I can't help but notice his firm ass. Opening the door he smirks. "I know my ass is great, but can we go?" Blushing, I roll my eyes. "I wasn't staring at your ass." Walking ahead of him he chuckles. "Yeah, and I'm not staring at yours right now." Gasping I turn around quickly. "You perv!" Laughing, he shrugs his broad shoulders. "I'm being honest unlike someone." Pouting, I follow after him towards the building. "Okay, I was staring!" Producing a key from his pocket, he smiles. "Haven't your parents taught you honesty is the key?" Smiling, I cock my hip and tap my foot. "Really corny, you know that?"

Laughing he unlocks the door. "Yes I know, now close your eyes." Closing my eyes, I raise an eyebrow. "Okay now keep them closed. I'm going to guide you in." Scrunching up my nose I snicker. "You're not going to make me fall, are you?" Chuckling, he wraps his arms around me from the back. "Nope, okay walk straight until I tell you to stop." Taking slow steady steps I giggle. "This would work so much fatser, if you were to guide me." Nuzzling my neck, he places a soft kiss there. "I know but this gives me a reason to hold you. Now march you maggot." Blushing I hide the huge grin on my face. "Okay now turn, and....stop!" Stopping I feel his arms tighten around me. "Okay, you can open your eyes now." Peeking open an eye, I gasp. "Bray it's so beautiful!" Looking around, at the table set for two. I feel my heart fill up with love. No! It can't be love, not yet at least. Turning slowly, I lift up on my tippy toes. "This is the most romantic thing, someone has ever done for me." Kissing him fully on the lips. He deepens it grabbing me around the waist. Moaning I suck on his tongue. "Mhm...glad I'm your first." Smiling I peck his lips once more.

"How did you set this up in time?" Seeing a flash go off, I gasp and whirl around. "He got me to do it. You guys are so cute!" Staring at Bianca I raise an eyebrow. "Bianca why are you still here?" Looking up from her phone, she frowns. "I wanted a picture duh!" Pocketing the device she waves and run down a hall. Which I'm guessing, leads to the front door. "Sorry bout' that curly fry. She was suppose to leave after lighting the candles." Smiling, I shake my head in amusement. Walking over towards the table, I giggle. "Even I know she wouldn't have left until she got a picture." Laughing he pulls out my seat. "Yeah, you're right. I should have got my ma' to do it." Sitting down I wait for him to sit. "So curly fry tell me some things about ya' self." Biting my lip I watch as he pours wine into his glass. "Not wine, grape juice. I know how you don't like to drink." Smiling brightly, I lean my glass over slightly for him to pour. "Thank you, and there's really not much to tell." Sitting forward, he uncovers my plate. "Oh fish, I love fish!" Laughing he sits back. "See, that's one thing I didn't know." Shrugging, I pick up my knife and fork.

"Okay, I come from a big family such as yourself. I'm the only child, and I'm considered spoiled. Although my mom doesn't know, that the gifts they buy me; go to the NewYork orphanage." Laughing he nods his head, as he takes a bite of his food. "Hmm kind, sexy, and smart." Blushing I tuck a curl behind my ear. "Tell me something about yourself." Humming he taps his fingers on the table. "Well I graduated from Yale. Own two businesses, but live here in Arizona. Not the only child as you know." Raising an eyebrow I smile. "Oh and what type of businesses do you own?" Sipping his drink he swallows. "Construction, one in California and the other here." Nodding I smile softly. "Smart and handsome, more to the package then I thought."

Awe they're so cute. Anywho more chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartsloverout:)!"!"!"