Chap.17

Mason's pov.

Limping into my house, I close the door softly. "So was he good?" Jumping, I let out a girly yelp. "Damn it mommy, don't do that!" Laughing, she tightens her robe. "Well, are you going to answer the question?" Blushing I try to feign confusion. "What question?" Glaring, my mom smacks me up against the head. "You know what I just said!" Wincing, I pout and rub where she hit me. "Ouch mommy!" Snickering she grabs my hand, and pulls me to the living room. Wincing with every step, I sigh in relief once we reach the sofa. "So, was he good?" Biting my lip, a blush covers my face. "How do you know?" Raising an eyebrow, she stands up and limps back and forth. "Well when you're limping into the house at one in the morning, I just assumed. 

"I-it was great." Squealing, she sits on the couch quickly. "Great, or great great. Out of this world amazing?" Biting my lip I duck my head. "O-out of this world amazing." Shaking, she folds her legs up in the couch. "Details!" Flinching I sigh in annoyance. "If I tell you, can I go to sleep afterwards?" Nodding she gets settled. Telling her detail from detail. Her order not done willingly. I listen to her babble on. "Oh I bet that was such a turn on. Baby boy you got dominated for the first time. Oh I'm going to cry, my baby has met a man. You know I use to love it when y—." Screaming in disgust, I hold my hands up.

"No, hell no! Not you and dad's sex life. Nope don't want to here it. Goodnight mommy!" Pouting she whines in protest. "Stay with me I can't sleep!" Rolling my eyes, I make my way down the stairs. "Drink some warm milk, or something!" Stomping her feet she yelps. "You're going to miss me when I'm gone. When I die, I'll remember this!" Groaning I turn around quickly. "Okay! I'll make us a snack, and we can watch one movie." Beaming, she skips back to the sitting room. "I'm putting in Ted. I love that fucking bear, I swear!" Rolling my eyes I fix us sandwiches. Grabbing juices, and bags of chips on the way out. "So I picked some other movies out too. We've got Tammy, Bugs Life, and Step Brothers."

Staring at her, I cock and eyebrow. "Mommy I said one movie." Pouting she stacks them up on the table. "Just stay up with me for two. That's all, and then you can go to bed." Sighing I nod reluctantly. "Okay two movies, and that's it." Smiling brightly she starts Ted. Handing her a sandwhich she settles back. "What kind is this?" Taking a bite if mine, I lick my lips. "Chicken salad with chedder cheese." Groaning, she takes a huge bite out if it. "Gosh I've missed you so much." Blinking sleep out of my eyes, I nod. "I've missed you to mommy." Handing me a juice box, I take a sip. "I feel like we live miles apart." Smiling softy I giggle. "That's because we do." Clapping her hands she laughs. "I know, I guess it's just not the same without you.

"There's no one to talk to anymore." Shrugging my shoulders I smile. "You have papa to talk to." Pouting she folds her arms. "It's not the same, you're like the daughter I've never had." Pouting I gasp in surprise. "Mommy I'm not a girl!" Laughing she quirks and eyebrow. "Baby, you wear cardigans with skinny jeans." Nibbling my lip, I roll my eyes. "It's the style now." Smirking she shrugs her shoulders. "Yeah okay."

Okay....any who more chappies coming y'all way. Sorry about not updating like I usually do. Schools kicking my ass, any who lobe you all my lovelies. #poptartloverout:)!"!"!