Chap.18

Mason's pov.

"Bi, I'm not about to talk about it." Basically seeing the pout through the phone, I roll my eyes. "Please, just give me some minor details. Hell, I ain't askin' if his cock is big for Christ sake!" Almost dropping a bowl of eggs, I gasp. "Really Bi? O-okay!" Hearing crackling on the other line. Her squeal comes through seconds after. "Okay I ready, just had to grab my popcorn." I swear she's dramatic. Sighing I grab the whisk out of my kitchen drawer. Picking up the bowl, I begin to mix the cake batter. "It, it was amazing."

Smiling brightly, I lean my hip against the counter. "Bi, your brother gawd. I swear hands down, best I've ever ever had!" Gagging through the phone, Bi coughs. "Okay, now I'm going to be scarred for life!" Giggling, I pour the batter into a baking pan. "Oh and let's not forget, his neither region. Huge I mean really huge!" Hearing the phone hit the ground. A loud agonizing scream is heard. "Bi, Bi are you okay?" Running my fingers through my curls. Concern runs through my veins. "Yeah! Just keep his lower region to yourself okay?" Smiling I shake my head. I swear this women will give me a heart attack.

"Oh that's not all. We uh did it in my office." Gasping, she chants my name through the phone. "Maddy, Maddy you dirty boy!" Blushing, I walk towards the sitting room. "What, it's not my fault!" Giggling, I slump down on my couch.  "Hey, all your brother!" Laughing she snorts repeatedly. "You wanted it, I know you did!" Flushing, I stammer trying to find words. "You don't know anything!" Humming, she cackles some more. "Shut up Bianca, geez!" Hearing a door open and close. I perk up immediately. "Who is it?!" Getting up, I walk towards the door. "Oh just your amazing boyfriend." Running softly, I jump and latch onto him. Smiling down at me he winks. "Oh no welcome home kiss?" Raising an eyebrow, I giggle. "I don't know, you might not deserve it."

Bending down he nips my ear. Kissing my neck softly, he groans in my ear. "Kiss me, before I take you against the wall. Your parents are not here button." Moaning softly, I press the end button on my phone. "You'll have to not bump a lot. I do have a cake in the oven."

Growling deep in his chest, Brady slams me against the wall. "Fuck the cake." Ripping my clothes off, he yanks his pants down. "Wait, uhn!" Thrusting roughly into me, he grips my hair. "Bra—dy!" Scratching the wall, I moan loudly. "I. Love. When. You. Defy. Me!" Gasping for air, I grind down against his thrusts. "Harder!" I moan brokenly to Brady. Chuckling he slows down rapidly. Panting, I whine low in my throat. "W-what are you doing?" Laying kisses, up and down my neck. He sucks more then one hicky onto my skin. Grabbing my hand, he laces his fingers with mine. "I love you." Moaning I clutch his hair in my hand. "I love you too." Smiling he kisses me slowly. Pulling away he smirks. "That was re—what's that smell?" Yelping I pat his chest repeatedly. "Th-the cake! Let me down, oh no! It's burning, I'm going to burn my house down!" Limping slash running to the kitchen. I open the oven, and grab the oven mitts. "Hurry so we can finish!" Rolling my eyes, I throw the whole pan in the trash. "Fuck you Brady! That was my best baking pan!" Laughing he peeks around the corner. "I'll buy you another one. Only if we have sex in your huge shower!" Giggling I cross my arms. "Deal!"

Okay chappie update. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:(!"!"!