Chap.25

Mason's pov.

I grab ahold of the container holding my famous baked ziti for the family dinner. "I have it cio no worries." My dad swoops in and steals the container. "Dad I'm pregnant not invalid! I can carry the container." He just smiles and walks out to the car. "French fry just take it easy. He's worrin' bout your well bein'." Turning into Brady's embrace I sigh. "I'm just getting frustrated no one will let me do anything. And on top of that I'm about to tell your family I'm pregnant."

Brady rubs my back and nuzzles my neck. "Baby cakes, we're gonna tell my family that we're havin' a baby. Not just you, I'm with you in this till the end. And if someone has anything to say about it I'll kick their ass." I smile and peck his lips. "Let's go, I don't want the ziti getting cold. Can you grab the Oreo cheesecake please?" Nodding his head Bray grabs the tray and my hand. We walk out to the car and him and my mom fawns all over me.

"Mommy I so glad that you both could come. I just want to say I'm sorry about overreacting." She smiles and reaches forward to run her fingers through my curls. "Baby boy you had every right to overreact. But let's just forget about it okay. That's in the pass let's focus on the present." I could never agree more.

Pulling into Brady's childhood home he cuts the engine. "Ready?" He asks looking over at me. "I guess." Looking into the back Brady smiles at my parents. "Y'all can gone on in. Momma left the door open we'll be in right after you." Hopping out of the car they take the containers of food with them.

"Mason, look at me." Oh god this was serious, he never used my name unless he was serious. "What ever happens, I'll still love you and be with you. I'd never pick anyone over you and my child, family or not." I smile softly and kiss his lips lingering for a few seconds. "I know, but let's hope that it doesn't come down to that aye?" Smiling he gives me an Eskimo kiss. "Yeah let's go."

Helping me out of the car, I roll my eyes at him. "Oh hush I'm just helpin' you. I can obviously tell that your feet is swollen. You're wearing flip flops to a family dinner." I giggle and pinch his arm making him yelp. "What was that for?" Pulling his face down I peck his lips. "Stop pouting you'll get frown lines. Hello Elizabeth it smells wonderful in here!"

She smiles brightly and hugs me tightly. "Hello sweet little Maddy! Brady has been keeping you all to himself, oh you're glowing. Let me see that wedding ring!" Blushing I show her the beautiful ring Brady bought me. "Oh Brady cakes it's so beautiful! Come on everybody's at the table." Smiling he places his hand on the lower part of my back. "Nonie you've gotten so big! Come here baby girl." Racing towards me Jonnna hugs my leg tightly.

"Unc Mad!" I smile and squeeze her little body. "How old are you now?" Smiling brightly she holds up four fingers. "Uh huh and what number is that?" She squeals as we both say four. Running over to Brady she jumps into his arm. "Bi where's my other child?" Bianca winks and smacks my ass. "No hello to your best friend?" I roll my eyes and hug her tightly. "I missed you! Why do you have to live all the way across the country?" Pouting Bi whines out an 'I don't know'. "I missed your cooking! Not to mention those smexy curls on your head!"

We laugh and sit down at the table, with her passing me a babbling Jason in the process. "Oh wow you've gotten big." He does nothing but giggles and grabs my nose. Bouncing him I play a little game of pick a boo as everyone gets settled down to eat. "Curls how've you been? I heard about the hospital accident." I blush and glare at Brady. "I told you not to tell anyone!" He laughs and scratches his neck. "I kind of told my mom and dad. Maybe a few other family members." Giggling I turn back to his father. "I'm fine I was just dehydrated and sleep deprived."

Brody smiles and hands me the string beans. Piling some on my plate, I hand feed one to Jason. "That's good I glad you're betta Maddy. So why did y'all call a family dinner? Does it have anything to do with the wedding?" Dropping a roll, my eyes glance to Brady. "Uh mom and dad we have something tell you...all of you." Sitting up with worried expressions they look at the both of us closely. "Is some one dying?" I laugh and place my hand on my stomach. "No...I'm uh–." Before I can finish Brady cuts me off. "He's pregnant! Yep there it is said it!" Staring at him weirdly everyone gapes.

"Okay well the ziti's good and congrats I'm throwing the baby shower." My mom pipes in her two cents after Elizabeth. "I'll make the cake for it Elizabeth." Smiling brightly she nods. Turning back to everyone she frowns. "Eat, me and Maddy didn't slave over an oven for nothin'. I want yall's plates cleaned." Brady blows out a breath of relief. "Well you guys took that well." Snorting Bianca plucks Brady on the temple. "What? You thought we would disown both of you?" She laughs loudly and hit the table. "Brady it's not the fourteenth century! One of my friends in college, he had a baby." Good, now we can focus on getting our plans together for our future bundle of joy.

I promised didn't I! Here's that chap y'all wanted. Love you all my lovelies more coming yalls way #poptartloverout!!!!!!