Chap.9

Mason's pov.

Grabbing my four entrées. I head to the door with shaky hands. Stopping in front of my mirror. I glance down at my outfit. Hopefully Bi's family isn't stiff. Fixing my jean shirt, and straightening my chinos. I step out of the house quickly. Walking over to my car I set the trays down gently. Getting in I start my car, and back out of the driveway. Pressing a button on the staring wheel. I dial Bianca's number. "Heyyy Maddy where are you?" Pushing my curls out of my face I smile. "Just pulling out, I'm not late am I?" Laughing I hear talking in the background. "Hell no, our family just don't know when too early is early!"

Smiling I take a left turn and switch lanes. "Well I cooked four entrées for the Q." Hearing her hum in excitement. I bite my lip and giggle. "What did you make? Alfredo I hope, don't tell mama but I would choose your cooking over hers." Giggling I turn into the long drive way of their house. "Wow it's huge!" Cutting the call I pull up behind other cars. Cutting the engine I step out of my car. "Maddy I missed you!" Screaming I feel my feet leave the ground. "Bi I just talked to you!" Giggling I hug her back. Laughing she sets me back on the ground. "Yeah yeah where's the food?"

Rubbing her hands together she evil laughs. "I swear you're so weird." Smirking she opens my car door. "Oh you love me though. Ah ha found it!" Rolling my eyes I snatch the trays away. "Nope not until I set them up!" Frowning she follows after me sulking. "No fair, their going to eat it up before I can get any." Smiling softly I reach up and pinch her cheek. "No they want I made two of each." Nodding her head I hand her two trays. "Now can you help me take these over to the kitchen?" Gasping she clutches her chest. "Where's my hospitality? Welcome to my humble abode. Let me show you where the kitchen is." Giggling at her southern bell accent I follow. "So how many people are here?" Shrugging her shoulders she smile. "Have no idea we have a lot of family members."

Nodding my head we walk into a foyer. Taking a left turn we walk down a long hall way. Listening to the voices get louder. I hide behind my hair a little. "Mama hey this is Mason." Looking up I smile at the blond women. "Hey how you doing the names Elizabeth." Smiling I grab her hand. Pulling me into a hug I squeal. Making all the females coo around me. "Awwe he's so cute and little." Blushing I duck my head. "Hi...uh I brought two dishes." Smiling brightly she grabs them from me. "Oh yeah what is it?" Taking the other two containers from Bianca. I smile and set it down. "Alfredo with spinach and tomatoes. The other is boom cupcakes." Nodding she lifts the dark lid off of the food. Watching the steam rise she leans back. "Oh yeah sorry hot. I just finished making the Alfredo." Walking around the counter. She reaches up into a cabinet. "I'm gonna put it into a bowl." Nodding my head I lean against the counter. "Can I have some know?" Sighing I nod my head at Bianca. "Yay!" Running over to the steaming container. She grabs a small plate. "Oh my goodness y'all need to try his Alfredo. He makes it all from scratch. Noodles and everything,well except for the chicken!" Blushing I push Bianca's shoulder. "It's not that great!" Watching all the women grab a plate. I flush head to toe. "Well we'll just have to see for our self."

Watching everyone take a bite. They moan in unison. Snapping their heads towards my giggle, they smile. "He cooks and he giggles. Can you marry my son?" Blushing at Elizabeth's words I choke on spit. "Ma leave him alone. Come on curly fry I'll give you a tour." Looking up at Brady I smile shyly. "O-okay. It was nice meeting you guys." Waving they go back to preparing the food. "Well shall we?" Oh man what have I gotten myself into?

Hey guys yep uhmmm - _ - . Well more chappies coming y'all way. Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!