39.The friend

{ Not edited ,so read at your own risk.}

.
.
.
.

Mehar's pov:

"Ummm...aah ....mmm" I was moaning when my voice muffled in small whimpers as he kissed me while still pounding inside me.

His started thrusting more vigorously .my mouth was open due to fast thrusts.

He got the chance and slid his tongue inside me while still thrusting into me harder.

He started exploring my mouth .everytime he kisses me,I feel like it's is new experience .

I can't really I can't get enough of this kisses.

"Karaaannn...please slow down . it's hurting." I said but literally I moaned .

He hummed but didn't keep his pace slow.

My eyes rolled backwards because of immense pleasure I am feeling as he suddenly started rubbing me on my clitoris.

I was getting nearer .

" I ..I ..I am cum..cumming" I said breathing heavily.

He nodded his head and the next moment t i came all over him and he also released himself in me at the same time.

He rested his whole body on mine and shoved his face in my neck .

We both were panting heavily as we were making live from the whole morning and now it's 6 in the evening.

He didn't even let me eat anything.

I kissed in his cheek from side and started taking my fingers in his hairs slowly.

He hummed feeling relaxed .

I bit my lips when he suddenly started sucking me on my neck .

"Uhh...karan stop it now.i am tired.please." I whined at him and he again hummed .

I sighed with frustration as this is what is doing since morning.

Whenever I said to him something he just hummed and again got to his work what he is doing before .

Kissing,sucking and you all know what next.

I raked my hand on his back soothingly and said softly.

"I am hungry."

He moved back and looked at me and touched his forehead with mine .

"Believe me this hunger comes in between us otherwise I wouldn't have let you go till tomorrow morning." He said and got up from the bed .

I rolled my eyes at his statement.

As he hadn't done that already.

"Don't roll your eyes now baby.you only look good rolling your eyes when I am inside you." He said with a smirk and my eyes widened after hearing his words.

How can he say something like that.

"Just filter your mouth ,shameless ." I muttered under my breath.

He looked at me and lifted me up in his arms.

"Why ,I can talk like this with my wife .and yes I am shameless when it comes to you." He said with a smirk and took me the bathroom.

I shook my head and got ready for the bath.

After wearing the clothes we both looked at each other through mirror.

I turned towards him and smiled sweetly.

I flipped my hair with a attitude and he looked at me raising his brow.