Chapter 1

Pipers POV

I kept to myself alone in my room.

It had been a year since Aiden died.

It had been a year since Ethan left.

It had been 10 months since I found my mate.

Scott never excepted Ethan Aiden and I into his pack. But we still vogued to protect him. That kinda went out the window when Aiden died- when Aiden was killed.

*Flashback*

I heard the sound of a slash followed by a growl from behind me that I recognized as Aiden. I then saw Ethan freeze, as his gaze was behind me. I turned around and froze. My heart dropped.

"Aiden!" Ethan screamed and ran to him and the next thing I new was that I was besides them. Everything was blurring together. Ethan was kneeling next to Aiden while Aidens head was in my lap. He had blood coming from his mouth onto my favorite jeans, I didn't care.

"Aiden please. You gotta hang on your gunna be alright." I rushed and brushed hair from his eyes. He gave me a smile and looked over at Ethan. Tears in my eyes and blood on my hands.

"Does it hurt you as much as it hurts me?" Aidens voice was weak and Ethan presses his lips while nodding. Now we're all crying together. I could hear Aidens heart beat. It was slowing so I grabbed his hand. He gripped it back lightly and looked at me.

"Y-your gunna be o-okay kiddo. I love you." I let out a chocked sob and held onto him more. I then felt his hand let go of mine.

Then his heart stopped beating.

*End of Flashback*

It had been a year and I still hadn't gotten over it. Ethan told me that he was leaving but he didn't want to leave without me. I to him I had unfinished business here but the truth was I wasn't sure if I could look at him everyday. No matter how polar opposites him a Aiden might have been he still looked like him.

And I couldn't handle that.

And seeing Danny hurt to. He had known that the boys were werewolf's. He left a couple months after Ethan did. He told me that he'd be in New York is Ethan came back. I didn't think he would ever come back to Beacon Hills and I wasn't sure if I would ever see him again. Even if he was the only family I had left.

"Piper?" I didn't bother responding to Mr.Y. He was Kira's dad and he knew about Aiden and he knew the last place I wanted to be was school. I'd rather be dead then be around everyone here. I could see Liam looking at me. Liam had come to town as a transfer months after Aiden died.

"Piper?" this time I looked up at Mr.Y and saw that no one else was in the room. It was only Scott, Liam and Mr.Y.

"Piper are you alright?" Scott's voice was calm as he approached me but I didn't respond to him. He kept walking towards me, the moment I moved my foot he jumped back a foot or so. Liam looked at him and seemed to asking if he could approach me. But he hadn't asked me- he had asked Scott.

Liam took three step forward and was almost as my desk. I moved my hand but he didn't move an inch. He moved closer and placed a hand on my desk.

"Piper are you okay?" his voice was soft but firm. I bit my tongue to keep from crying or spilling my guts to him. "Piper." Liam half demanded half begged.

"Liam don't push her. You don't know what she can do." Scott warned and he was right. In the sense that they didn't know how strong I was. The only people who had known were my brothers. But I wasn't going I hurt Liam.

"I'm fine Scott." Liam says says and kneels down next to me. I couldn't look at him. "P- can you look at me." I don't say anything and I don't move. They had been lucky that there had been a fire drill.

The next thing I new Malia, Kira, Stiles and Lydia came running threw the door. Stiles almost feel over but Lydia caught his arm. All of then apart from Lydia looked at Liam wide eyed as he knelt beside me.

"Liam what are you-"

"He knows what he's doing." Lydia says and they all look at her- apart from Liam who was still focused on me.

"Piper baby can you look at me." His voice was soft and gentle. I glanced up once only because of his wording. "How are you feeling?" I didn't know what I was going to say but I had to say something.

"I'm fine Liam." I say and it came out a bit harsher than I wanted it too. He stood up and went back to Scott. Stiles pressed his lips and looked at me. Liam kept his gaze on me.

"Piper-"

"Don't bother Liam." Malia spoke and everyone looked at her. I glares at her for a moment and looked down.

Liam pressed his lips and took his seat as everyone from out class filled in and the rest of the pack left the room.

Liam constantly glanced at me durning class. Mr,Y didn't call on either of us. I wanted to tell Liam I wasn't fine. That I was falling apart but I couldn't. As much as I liked Scott I wasn't ready to be part of his pack.

Especially with Liam, his beta, being my mate.

////////
A/N

What do you think? OH AND THE STORY TITLE WAS MY FRIEND GRACIE'S IDEA!!! LUV U!!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DYLAN AND ASHTON CAUSE YOUR ALL SO PERFCT!!

Instagram: @ungers_princess8 @morganallen1109 @aye_reece_nutella

Twitter: @carrotqueen459