Chapter 15

Pipers POV

My head hurt.

A lot.

I could hear people talking but I didn't recognize any voices.

Then I opened my eyes and saw everyone.

Scott. Stiles. Kira. Lydia. Liam. Parrish. Malia. Derek. Breadon. Deaton. Isaac. Jackson. Argent. The other huters. Brett. Ethan.

And the boy with the wings that tried to kill Liam.

I growled and tried to move but groaned as pain rushed to my head. Liam sat next to me and held my hand. I smiled at him and saw Ethan with a grin like a Cheshire car on his face.

"What's he doing here?" I growled at then and I saw the boy back up. He looked to be at the most a year older than Liam and I but he could be out age.

"Piper this is Christopher." Scott said to me and I gave him a look.

"Great- what is he?" I asked looking at Deaton.

"He's a dark angel." Deaton says from his spot in the corner of Derek's loft. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks that explains so much to me." I say in a smart voice but soon apologize to Deaton. He smiles and nods.

"He's like an angel. Only we can see him and he needs someone to follow. He was sent by an angel to watch over someone. In those case two angels. And you'll never believe who." Deaton says to us all and we all look at Christopher.

"I was sent by two people you all knew very well. Ethan, Piper your brother says hi. Scott, Mr.Argent Allison is very proud of you two." I almost gasped. I saw tears in Argent and Scott's eyes as they realized it. I looked at Ethan.

Aiden and Allison had sent him.

"Aiden and Allison sent you." I say for the first time out loud and he nods. I see that he now has one of Liam's shirts on and his wings are in.

"So can you control them?" I ask out of the blue breaking the silence. Christopher smiles at me.

"Yeah I can. It's cool but I keep ripping all my shirts." I smile and sit up. I see that someone has changed me and by the look of what I was wearing it wasn't a boy. I looked at Lydia and she winked at me

********

I kept my gaze on Liam's thumb as he traced patterns on my hand. I almost broke into a smile but he looked up at me so I suppressed it.

"Liam how your-"

"I'm fine." He says and cuts me off with a stern tone. I look at him. He doesn't dare look at me but I want him too.

"Liam-"

"I said I'm fine Piper." He says as almost a growl. I'm taken back and he sighs.

"Liam what's wrong?" I ask him and he looks up at me with glassy eyes. I feel pain hit my chest at the sight.

"It's nothing." He says with his teeth clenched and hesitation. He presses his lips and his hand slips from mine. He's pulling away like the last time we talked. I know he cares and he knows I care so why is this so hard?

"It's something if your acting like this. I just want to know what's going on with you Liam." I say the last sentence in a whisper. I thought me being kidnapped would help our relationship but no. Some how it made it worse.

"Did you- are you and Brett- did anything happen between you two?" He asks and his voice breaks. I almost laugh. He thought that something was going on between Brett and I?

"Liam listen. I want you. No one else. Nothing happened with Brett and I. Up until a couple weeks ago he was the only one in town that would talk to me. He's basically my brother. I want you. Your my- mate." I finally said it. Liam was my mate. As much as I didn't like the idea of a mate I guess if mine was Liam then I could deal with it.

"Piper I really like you." He says looking at me. I smile and look at him.

"I really like you too wolfie." He smiles but then growls playfully. I then giggle. Then he places his lips onto mine and shocks run through my body. If I knew that kissing Liam would feel this good I would have done it sooner. I looked back at him as he pulled back. A smile was plastered on his face and that was a rare sight that I had always wanted to see more of.

"Liam." I say to him and makes a humming noise. I was afraid that this was going to mess everything up.

"W-what are we I mean like we-"

"I would love for you to be my girlfriend. I never imagined I'd be asking you well your almost paralyzed but what do you say?" he asks me with hope laced deep in his voice.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend Liam."

Then his lips were on mine again.

////////
A/N
Word Count: 853

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THEY KISSED AND THEY'RE TOGETHER!!!! ALL IS HAPPY- for now.

You know how Teen Wolf always has those three word sentences for each season like 'Watch your pack' and stuff like that. Well I'm gunna come up with one and make an edit for it.

Instagram: @ungers_princess8 @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459