Chapter 22

Pipers POV

"I had a great time Liam." I say as we stood on my front door step. He smiled at me and laced out fingers tighter together.

"I'm glad, I did too princess." He said to me. I blushed and looked down. I then looked up and found his lips only on mine.

His lips were soft and warm and welcoming. I liked Kissing Liam. It made me feel safe and wanted. Things I hadn't felt in a long time. Liam was loving and caring and protective.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning for school." He whispers as he pulls back with his head rested on mine.

"Or I could pick you up and we cold ride my bike in." I say not wanting to leave my bike. Liam smiles then nods his head.

"Ok I'll come back tomorrow morning and we can take your bike." He says and kisses my head. He then hugs me one last time before walking away. But I speak before he leaves.

"Liam?" I ask and his head snaps to look at me. His eye brows raised. I smile at him.

"I'm driving." He breaks out into a smile. He presses his lips and nods.

"Good cause I would crash the bike." He says and climbs into Scott's car.

A smile plastered on his face.

I walk threw the door with the same smile plastered in my face. I walk into the kitchen and almost have a heart attack as I see Ethan sitting at the kitchen table.

"Jeez Eth you scared me." I say and he chuckles. He looks up at me and motions for me too sit. I do so next to him and he sighs.

"You really like him don't you?" he asks and I nod.

"Yeah he's my mate." I say to him and he smiles.

"Does he know about Ryan?" I looked at my brother with wide eyes trying to figure out how he knew about Ryan.

"Yeah and how do you know?" I ask and he scratches the back of his neck.

"I kept in contact with Scott. Make sure you were okay. He called as said they needed my help getting you back." Ethan mutters out and I'm stunned. So Scott had known where Ethan was. Ethan had known I had tried to kill myself.

"Oh." I say in a small voice. Ethan grabs my hand and I look up at him.

"I'm happy your happy." He says and I smirk.

"You know who I have to call." I say to him and he raises his eyebrow. I smirk more.

"Danny." His face falls at the mention of him. Danny had broken his heart, even if Ethan was planning on leaving. Danny knew that Jackson was the Kanima, he knew that Derek was a werewolf, well that was Stiles's fault but he did.

Danny knew everything.

But then one day decided he couldn't dare a werewolf.

And even after all of then Ethan still loved him. I was sure of that. I knew he did. And Danny still loved Ethan.

"Pip-"

"He still loves you." I say and he looks up quickly.

"Oh really?" He says and I remember being in the basement of the school and Ethan found Danny kissing another guy. Aiden had laughed behind him. All Ethan said was 'Oh really' Danny was lucky I didn't kick his ass for that.

"Yeah. And I'm calling him weather you like it or not. He told me too if you ever came back." I said and stood up. It was around midnight and I really hoped that Danny wasn't asleep.

I held the phone to my ear as it rung. I sighed and became tapping my foot. The Danny picked up.

"Piper what the hell babe it's-"

"Ethan's back." I could heard Danny's breath get caught in his throat. Then he swallowed.

"Oh." Was all he said and I sighed. I scratched my head.

"Danny please come back." I whisper to him and he sighs.

"You know why I left." He says and I roll my eyes.

"If you really felt that way you wouldn't have asked me to call you when he came back." I almost hissed into the line.

"Danny I know you miss him and I know he misses you." I say and he sighs threw the line again.

"Okay." I perk up at the sound and smile.

"Is that an 'okay' I do miss him or an 'okay' I'm coming back?" I ask him and he sighs again.

"That's an okay I'll see you on Wednesday." He says and I jump up and down.

"Thank you so much Danny."

"Yeah yeah. See you soon Pip." Then the line goes dead and I begin squealing. I'm still in my room jumping and then the door opens and it's Ethan. He looks at me won't raised eyes.

"What's up with you?" he asks meaning he hadn't heard me talking to Danny. I smirked and stopped.

"Nothing. Goodnight Ethan." He chuckles and says goodnight before closing the door. Then I begin squealing again.

This was going to be a good week.

////////
A/N

Sorry for my updating I've been working on my new book Fear Factor. It's a Calum Hood fanfic sooo.....

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109 @ungers_princess8

Twitter: @carrotqueen459