Chapter 5

Pipers POV

I held an ice pack on my head as I sat in Derek's old loft. Someone the pack had managed to gather enough money to buy the place after Derek decided to sell it.

"Piper are you alright?" Kira asked for the hundredth time since Liam passed out. I nodded and kept my gaze focused where Liam's head was in Scott's lap as he held ice on his head.

"Liam come on." I had whispered it to myself but ever supernatural creature with great hearing heard me. Malia was glaring at me hardly and I sunk down further. I still couldn't stop hearing Tony's voice.

'You'll never be as strong as your brothers'

'It should have been you'

I closed my eyes and took the ice pack off. I screamed and threw it across the room as Tonys voices volume grew in my head. I saw Lydia look up from her spot next to Scott. Scott nodded to her as they're eyes met. She came over to me and sat next to me.

"You know he's wrong Piper." Lydia said to me and she paused for a moment.

"Aidens dead. I know it's hard I hear and say. And I know that you've come to terms with it but it still hurts." She says to me and I nod my head slowly. I still keep my gaze on Liam who stirs slightly.

"Tony's wrong. Your special and it shouldn't have been you." Then she gets up and leaves. I hit my head once against the wall and I hear a slight growl and it comes from Liam. I shoot up and rush over to him.

Scott and Malia are not trying to hold him down. I grab his head and his eyes pop open.

"Piper move your gunna get hurt!" Stiles says from across the room.

"No she knows what she's doing." Lydia says from across the room. Malia shoots her and I both a glare. Liam looks at me and the glow in his eyes slowly fades.

Malia moved away from Liam and he soon stops thrashing around. Now his head is in my lap. I run my fingers threw his hair. I catch Lydia looking at me and she's smiling.

"Oh shut up." I say as she smirks. Then the doors to the loft open and I see Parrish standing there.

"Why is he here?" Stiles asks and I look at Lydia.

"I called him." Lydia says and throws her head in the side and skips over to him. He hugs her and beings him over to where we are.

"Why?" Scott asked and Lydia gives him a look.

"Because with all of this- stuff going on I thought we could use all the numbers we could find." Lydia says handing him a cup of coffee.

"Americano Black?" He asks and she smile taking a sip of hers.

"If there any of kind?" They both laugh and my head starts think of ship names. MARRISH. I smirk at her and she smiles and looks down. I see Stiles glaring at him but then he looks at Malia. I look back at Liam who's eyes look as if they are about to open.

"Liam." I whisper and his eyes flicker open to look at me.

"You alright?" he nods and rubs his forehead. I reach my had out and Scott hands my an ice pack. Liam takes it and smiles at me.

"Yeah. Are you okay?" he asks grabbing my hand slightly. I nod my head and look at him.

"Yeah I'm alright. My head kinda hurts but I should be fine." I say and he nods a little.

"Good if you too are done. Liam- what the hell were you thinking?!" Scott says to him and Liam closes his eyes.

"I-I wasn't thinking.... I'm sorry okay. I don't know what happened I just couldn't control myself-"

"That's because she's your mate." We all looked up to see Deaton standing in the door way. Liam sat up like an bolt of electricity shot threw him. I looked up and stood up.

"What?" Liam asks looking at Deaton with wide eyes. Deaton looks at me and I keep my face focused on my bracelet.

"She's your mate Liam. And I'm pretty sure that she knew." I held my one arm in the other. I kept my gaze on the ground. I could feel everyone's gaze burning into me. I didn't dare look up. I felt Liam shift besides me and he toward over me by about 6 inches right now due to the fact that I've hunched my shoulders. Normally he's only 3 inches taller.

"Did you know?" he asks in a low tone. There's a strong emotion behind it but I can't identify it. I don't answer him with a verbal response. I just nod. He swears under his breath.

"How long?" He asks me in a dangerous tone and I know this is going to upset him.

"10 months." I say to him. He sighs and I can imagine him running his hand threw his hair.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks with his head close to mine. I look down.

"I'm sorry." I say and a tear comes from me eyes.

"We're gunna leave you too alone...." Lydia says and Malia doesn't move. Stiles asks her too.

"I don't think we should leave her alone with him. If she can lie about something as big as a mate- then who knows what else she can do." Malia says and I look further down and hold back tears. Liam scowls and looks at Malia.

"Oh shut it Malia leave her alone." He hisses and she freezes. She takes Stiles hand and leaves with great hesitation. They leave and the door shuts with a bang.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" he asks with a little chuckle.

"You had just got here and you had just been changed so much had happened and I just wasn't sure if either if us could handle it." He nods and lifts me head.

"I still don't get it." He says and takes a step back. I look at him and my wolf whimpers.

"I'm sorry okay I just didn't think that-"

"Don't talk about it okay. I- I'm just gunna go." He says to me and I shake my head.

"No I will this is your pack." I say and walk to the door. I hear his breath rage. I stop as my hand is on the door handle.

"You know- your the reason I didn't join Scott's pack."

////////
A/N
Word Count:1101

That was intense......😬

Instagram: @ungers_princess8 @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459