Chapter 29

Liam's POV
2 WEEKS LATER

I kept my body curled in a ball as I sat in my room. My mom kept coming in everyday and told me to do something. That she was going to send me to a therapist if I didn't move soon. But I didn't care enough. I felt empty and I didn't have any energy.

The door opened and I didn't glance up but I could tell it was Scott. He sighed and sat down on my bed and I still didn't move.

"Liam. Come on bud. I know you miss her but I think you need to move on." He says in a small voice and I feel my eyes change.

"Move on? Scott not to be rude or anything but. I'm not just going to move on over night. And you telling me too isn't going to work either. She's my mate not some summer fling." I growl and he sighs. He nods his head and leaves.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Of course I felt bad but he didn't understand. Finding your mate was rare. They were supposed to make you whole. And that's what Piper did. She made me whole. But she left and that shattered me.

I just hoped she didn't feel the same.

*Pipers POV*

The farther I got from Beacon Hills the worse I felt. We were going to Boston. And we were almost there. I had never been to Boston and I had always wanted to go. We had stopped maybe three times and although I wasn't proud of it. We had robbed a bank. It wasn't hard and we didn't get caught but. I still felt bad.

"Piper turn here!" Ethan yelled and I gave him a thumbs up. We had made it. Just around this round about and we would be there. Then we had to find a place to stay. Usually we had places all over but not on the East coast.

We stopped at a motel that I found. I sighed and took my helmet off. The boys stopped on either side of me. They took of their helmets too.

"So this is it." Aiden said and I felt more tears rise in my eyes.

"This is it." My voice breaks and I shake my head.

"Okay I'll go in and get us a room." Ethan says and gets off his bike. I swung my leg over so I was leaning on my bike with my arms crossed.

"Are you ok?" Aiden asked me and I shook my head. I was no sobbing and all. I could see was images of Liam. Liam laughing. Liam walking down the hall. Liam playing lacrosse. Liam on our date. Liam in my bed without a shirt. Liam kissing me.

"I miss him." I whimper and Aiden nods while putting his ants around me.

"Hey your gunna be okay. We've go you." Aiden says and Ethan comes out.

"I've got a room for two with a cot. Who wants food?" I nod and pull away from Aiden. Then I throw my helmet back on and wipe my eyes. I knew I had I be strong but I didn't want to be. I wanted to cry. I wanted to die. I felt- empty.

We drove to some small diner in Boston and parked our bikes. I took off my helmet and put it in my carry on in the back. I grabbed 5 $20 and shoved it in my pocket. Then put a masters lock on my carry on.

"Umm table for 3." I say to the lady. She presses her lips and nods before seating us. We go to a booth and my breath gets caught in my throat. This place reminded me of my date with Liam.

"What can I get you to drink?" She asks and I keep my gaze on the table.

"Three cokes is fine." Ethan speaks from beside me. The lady nods before leaving. I still kept my gaze on the table.

"Piper?" I looked up to the boys and they were both staring at me.

"What are you gunna have?" I opened my mouth to say what I wanted but I remembered having the same thing while I was on my date. This wasn't going to be a bad remake of the date.

"Maybe a rap or some sort." I answer and both boys look at me with confused eyes.

"What but you always have-"

"Nope. I'm gunna have a rap." I say and both of them go back to their menus. The women comes back with our drinks.

"Here are your drinks. And are we ready to order to do we need more time?" I look at the boys and nod.

"I think we're ready. I'm gunna have a steak with fires." Aiden says and she nods before turning to Ethan.

"I'll have the shrimp and steak with red potatoes." She nods again and looks at me. I swallow.

"I'll have the chicken rap with no tomatoes and a side salad." I say to her and she nods.

"Your food will be ready in 15-20 minutes. " We nod to her then she leave.

"So what do we do now?" Aiden asks and I shrug.

"I have no clue at all." I say in a small voice. I bite my lip.

"I miss them. I miss Liam." I say and Ethan nods.

"But I can't go back." I say in a whisper. The boys sigh.

"We'll be okay. We've been on our own before." Aiden says to us and I nod.

I hoped he was right because this hole on my heart is making it hard to breath.

////////
A/N

Filler. Maybe one or two more fillers. 😁

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459