Chapter 10

Pipers POV
26 Hours Later

I sighed and hit my head against the wall. I had been here for what seemed like forever. Liam had fallen asleep again about an hour ago. Scott and Stiles went to school. But Liam had refused to leave.

I took it upon myself to call the school as Liam's mom. And text his mom ad ask him if he could spend the Night at Scott's last night. She said yes but I had a feeling that he was gunna have to go home this weekend.

There was a knock at the door of the office and I stood up.

"I got it Deaton." Scott was supposed to be here in about an hour. And Deaton wasn't supposed to have anyone for another 2 hours. I opened the door and tried to scream but my mouth was soon covered.

*Liam's POV*

I rolled over as she moved. I reached for her but decided to wait for her.

After about five minutes I give up and open my eyes. I look around and don't see her. I then see Deaton sitting in a chair in his office.

"Deaton where's Piper?" I asked him and he turned from the computer. He pulled down his glasses and looked around.

"She went to get the door about 5 minutes ago. Is she not back?" He asks and stands up. I then rush to stand and look around.

"Piper?!" I call out going to the door. My wolf howls and whimpers at the same time.

I go to the door and gasp and growl at the sight. I see a note sitting in front of the door. I pick it up as my hands shake.

'I told you she was mine'

She's gone.

And Tony has her.

*Piper's POV*

My head hurt as I woke up. I looked around as I tried to move my hand. There were large chains attached to my wrists. I knew it was Tony. He had put the chains there. I sighed and threw the chains around a bit.

I curled my body into a ball and began to whimper. Liam. I needed him and I really hoped that he knew who had taken me. And I also hoped that maybe Brett would find me and help me.

"Well hello darling." I looked up and saw a door shut behind the body figure of Tony. I moved back farther into the corner but soon realized that it wouldn't help me at all.

"Oh what's wrong princess? Aren't you happy to see me?" I shook my head and avoided his gaze. This caused him to sigh and move closer. But he didn't show his anger until he was right in front of me.

He grabbed my hair and I yelped and reached for my hair. He swatted my hand away and brought his face closer to mine. I thought he was going to kiss me at first but he didn't and I was thankful he didn't.

"First rule. We don't yell in pain- pain is for the weak. Seconds rule. You will answer me with verbal responses. Third rule. You will look at me when I speak." I nodded and he yanked my hair.

"Y-yes. I unders-stand." I stammer out and an evil grin grows on his face.

"Good." Then he throws my head against the ground and leaves. He shuts the door and I burst into tears.

*Liam's POV*

"Scott I'm telling you she's gone. And I found I note of Deatons door step that said, 'I told you he would be mine.' Scott Tony took her." I ramble and he nods. Malia doesn't seem to care and Stiles seems to be maying more attention to me then her. Kira and Lydia looked at me with wide eye and pressed lips.

"Okay first we'll talk to Brett. See if he knows anything." Scott says and I whine.

"Scott no offense or anything but the longer we wait the more chances and time Tony had to mate Piper." I say to him a little antsy. He nods and grips my shoulder.

"Lets talk to Brett and figure out a plan before everyone gets hurt." I sighed and nodded. I knew Scott cared but he had to protect his pack.

*Pipers POV*

I bit my lip as my head was bashed into the concrete ground again. Tony laughed and looked at me. He kneeled and grabbed the chains. He dragged my to him by my neck and hands. A tear slipped from my eye as he did this but I kept myself under control.

"Your pathetic." He hisses and I look at him.

"I-I'm sorry." I stammer out and he bashes my head once again. Normally I would heal fast. But since the wounds were given to me by an alpha means they heal as if I was human.

"Do you know why your hear?" he asks me and I scuff.

"Yeah you kidnapped me." I hisses at him and he gave me a warning look.

"I took you for a reason." He says to me. I look at him.

"I know. You took me because somewhere in your sick twisted mind of yours you think that I'm you mate." He begins laughing and I scowl. Wasn't that right? I looked up at him confused.

"No." He says and looks down at me. He then flashes his eyes at me once.

"Your not my mate and I know that. I took you because your my daughter."

////////
A/N
Word Count: 922

OMG! She's his daughter ?!?! wtfWTF?!?! next chapter soon.

Sorry for not updating I was at my grandparents for my cousins graduation party. And no wifi....

BUT IM BACK!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella @ungers_princess8 @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459