Chapter 32

Pipers POV

"E-Ethan where are we going?" I asked as we rode in the back of a rental car that I was sure wouldn't be returned. Aiden was driving and I wasn't sure that was the best idea. My head was placed in Ethan's lap in the back seat.

"Beacon Hills." My eyes widen and I tried to sit up but I couldn't. Pain ran through my body. I honestly thought what they were doing was too the extreme but then again I would do the same for them.

I wasn't sure I was ready to see Liam. I wasn't sure I was ready to see Liam with Hayden. I wasn't sure if I was ready to see Scott, Stiles and Lydia. Or anyone else.

I left because I put them in danger. I was the reason that the school got attacked. I'm the reason Scott's pack got in a fight with Tonys pack.

""E-Ethan t-that's n-n-not." I took a deep breath before continuing. "A g-g-g-good-d I-I-dea." I stammer out eventually the throw my head back. Ethan sighs and shakes his head.

"You need him and he needs you. We're going back. And that's final." For a moment I would have mistaken him for Aiden. He wasn't soft like he usually was, he was harsh and to the point.

Then I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head.

********

"Piper? Piper?" I could hear a voce but I couldn't tell who it was. I felt a pit in my stomach but I noticed that my side didn't hurt as much. It stung but it didn't hurt all that much.

I couldn't seem to open my eyes or my mouth and I wanted to scream. I didn't know where we were but I assumed Beacon Hills as much as I wished it wasn't.

"Piper?" Now I could hear Scott. He seemed to be close but I couldn't tell who else was there.

I made some sort of noise and I left someone tense next to me. I couldn't seem to move. I couldn't feel my legs either but I wasn't going to panic as I couldn't move so.

"Deaton why can't she answer us?" I heard and I recognized it as Liam.

Liam.

I felt pain rise in my throat as I thought of him. With Hayden for sure. I wasn't ready to see that. We hast even officially broken up but I was sure he had moved on. He was Liam Dunbar.

And he was my everything.

"She's fine Liam." Scott encouraged and I could hear Liam flinch away from Scott ad back into a corner. Liam seemed on edge and I wanted to know what was wrong with him.

"Scott's right Liam. She's fine. Her body is just stressed and needs to rest. It's tired. She's should be awake in less then 5 hours." Deaton says and I hear Liam shoot up again.

"Stressed? Tired? From what?" he growled and I could tell he was glaring at my brothers. If I could peak I would have told him to be careful because like Liam, Aiden too has anger issues.

"Being away from you." Deaton says before either of the twins can say anything. I feel Liam's body temperature run ice cold as Deaton speaks. Then u hear someone's hand hit the wall and I knew it was Liam. Then I heard someone let out a sob and I felt more pain grab me.

I wanted to jump and lay with Liam. I wanted to tell him that I was alright. That I was his.

But I knew I he wasn't mine anymore.

He was Hayden's.

Perfect fucking Hayden.

How I hated her.

"Liam-"

"S-Scott I need her." Liam sobbed and I heard Scott sigh. Liam was full on crying now in front of a room full of people.

*Liam's POV*

I honesty didn't care that I was falling apart in front of these people. I needed Piper to be alright. She's my everything. I looked around then changed my gaze to the ground.

Lydia was next to Stiles, clinging to him while Scott had Kira next to him with his arm around her waist. Derek kept his arms crossed and had a pained look on his face as he looked at me. Malia was next to Derek and held a paper in her hand. Parrish had taken his badge off as he came in and was now alone in a corner. No one had figured out what he was yet but we needed to. Ethan and Aiden stood close to the table that Piper was lying on.

Piper.

I clenched my hair in my hands as I felt like screaming. I wanted to run. I wanted to hit someone or something. Anything to be perfectly honest.

Then I stood up and went to the table. I laid my hand on Pipers and leaked down before kissing her head.

"I'm sorry princess."

Then I began walking towards the door.

I felt a hand in my wrist.

"Liam." It was Derek.

"I know that walking away sounds like a good idea but it's not Liam. I watched my first love die in my hands. My beta died right before my eyes. But I would have never walked away from them. I stayed because I wanted them to be wit me durning there last moments. So stay Liam." I had never known this much about Derek, and honestly right this second I didn't care.

"Deaton said she'll be okay. I'm not walking away. I'm going to let out some anger so Im not like this when she wakes up." Then I ranked my arm out of his gasp before walking out the door.

I was going to kill Kate Argent.

And this time she was going to stay dead.

////////
A/N

I'm sorry for not updating guys!!! Ummm I had volleyball tryouts and damn everything hurts. But I'm happy cause I made the team so yay!!!

Instagram: @johnsons.rap.queen @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459