Chapter 19

Pipers POV

I sighed and played with the bottom of Liam's shirt. He was fast asleep and every time I moved he would pull me closer to him. And we were at his house and it was maybe 2am. I wanted to sleep but I also wanted to think.

I knew Liam had heard what the guy said. I knew that all of them did. Stiles,Scott and Lydia all know. Lydia had found me one time and brought me to the hospital to see Mrs McCall. She had saved my life that day.

I had always loved Mrs McCall although she insisted I call her Melissa. She had found out about Scott being a werewolf because he came home from Lacrosse one day and found her suspended from the ceiling by the tail if a Kanima. And Allison's grandfather was controlling it.

Now she was almost an expert- But Sheriff Stilinski isn't. He's pulling back from us all. Especially Parrish, we still have no clue what he is but we need o figure it out soon. So everything can be okay.

And in the mean time I wanted to not only keep the pack alive my relationship with Liam. So I had to tell him. I sighed and Liam readjusted but then his breathing changed and I knew he was waking up. He rubbed his eyes and glances at the clock.

"What are you still doing up baby?" He asks me and I shrug and put my head on his chest.

"Are you alright?" he asks me and his voice is muffled because his face is pressed to my hair. I sigh and look at him.

"We need to talk Liam." I say sitting up and I feel his heart rate rise. He sits up but keeps his face neutral.

"I know you heard what that douche bag called me at lunch today." I say in a whisper and I also know he can heard me now. He would have been able I heard me even if he didn't have supernatural hearing.

"And I wanted to tell you what- I wanted to explain it to you. Why I freaked out. What he meant. What happened." I say and he nods to me. He places his hand on mine.

"To be honest I was surprised that he even knew who I was and that he even knew that story. Only a hand full of people do." I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath before continuing.

"It was over a year ago. Aiden had just died and Ethan left. There had been this boy that I had been seeing. He was human. When Ducaleon first attacked us while we were here in Beacon Hills I was afraid of death. But as time grew I was afraid of death. I was afraid that Ducaleon was going to kill him. His name was Ryan." I sighed and looked at my hands. They were shaking.

"When he found out that I was a werewolf he freaked out. He called me names and told me he wanted nothing to do with me. Then he started talking about Aiden and Ethan. I kinda lost it." I felt tears price my eyes and my jaw clench.

"I killed him. It was an accident but I killed him. At the funeral I had to give a speech but I couldn't do it. I ran out of the funeral. After that I never saw his parents again. That night I tried to kill myself. It worked once I figured out how, but I guess Lydia had taken it upon herself to see if I was alright after the funeral had gone down. She knew of course that it was my fault but she still knew I didn't mean it and take I felt bad."

"She took me to the hospital and Melissa McCall saved my life." I say with that as my finish and keep my gaze down afraid of what he would say. I was crying but was then startled by Liam's arms rapping around me and pulling me to him.

"You so strong." He whispers and pets my hair. I sniffle and pull my body to him.

"Your gunna be okay. Because I've got you princess." I nodded and I felt a lot better after telling Liam about Ryan.

I didn't love Ryan. I never did. Sure he was cute and funny. But he was a asshole for reacting the way he did. If he had cared he wouldn't have done that.

I loved Liam. Liam who would do anything for me. Liam who I loved spending time with. Liam who's lips tasted amazing. Liam who was over protective but not possessive.

Liam who I had only been seeing for a week.

////////
A/N
Word Count: 789

Well...... what do we think of Ryan and Pipers past? Did you like this chapter?

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109 @ungers_princess8

Twitter: @carrotqueen459