Chapter 3

Pipers POV

I just stared. I couldn't believe that Scott was here.

"S-Scott what are you doing here?" I stammer out and he sighs.

"I heard that you met with Tony." I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair.

"Yeah I did." I say in a small voice. I look down and cross my arms.

"Piper I know that your all alone but your really not. We have your back-"

"Scott I didn't join his pack." I say to him and he cocks his head to the side.

"It went to meet with him because Brett asked me too and I didn't want to piss off the one person in the town who talks to me." I say with tears about to rush like water from a broken damn.

"I know you didn't join his pack." He says to me with a shameful look on his face.

"How? I asked and he scratched the back of his neck. I narrow my eyes at him.

"I followed you. Well Stiles, Liam and I did. It was Liam's idea. He said-" Scott stopped himself and I nodded. I didn't really want to know what Liam said.

That was a lie.

"Liam said what?" I asked and my heart rate rose. Scott smiled and looked at me.

"I can't tell you." He says to me with a stern look. I press my lips and glare at him.

"I'm not planning on joining a pack anytime soon. And too be honest I don't know why your here." I say to him. He looks at me and for a moment his eyes flash.

"I'm here because I care. After Aiden-"

"No you don't get to use Aidens death to- no. You only asked Ethan and I to join your pack after he died. You did it because you felt bad." I hiss at him and I feel my claws come out for a second. But I soon remember I can't hurt him.

"I asked you to join my pack because I realized that I made a mistake. I should have realized that you and the twins were being honest. And I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner." He says to me with actual meaning. I smiled at him.

"Okay. Now you can leave." I say to him and he nods. He presses his lips and goes to the window. But then I stop him.

"Hey Scott?" he turns to me.

"What did Liam say?" I ask as I pick at my nails. He smiles and flashes his canines at me. He grips the edge of the window sil.

"He said that he was worried about you." Then he was gone. I smiled at his words but knew those weren't Liam's exact words.

Liam was worried about me?

My inner wolf howled with joy and this time I didn't tell her to shut up.

I quickly went to take a shower. I hated taking showers alone. Which I had been doing often since Ethan left. I let the scolding water run over my body hoping it would calm me.

Soon would be a full moon. I could tell. I was antsy and tense. And I also seemed to be slipping on my control. Liam always had great control and I always wonder what his anchor is. I had never had an anchor. I thought of Liam but that never helped. He wasn't mine as much as I liked to think he was.

He wasn't.

I climbed into bed with two fans on and the window locked. I had minimal clothes on seeing as it was almost 90 degrees in my room. And always being warm didn't help at all.

But soon I went to sleep to dream of Liam.

Like normal.

Because in the dream world.

Aiden was alive.

Malia was dead.

Ethan was here.

And Liam was mine.

But I knew none of those would come true.

////////
A/N

Word Count: 654

What did you guys think? this one kinda sucked but the next one started sucky and end with suspension. I've almost finished writing that one.... I just got back from volleyball practice and EVERYTHING HURTS!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella @ungers_princess8 @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459