Chapter 8

Pipers POV

I kept my gaze away from Liam as I walked into Kira's Dads class. He looked up arms but soon slumped back into his seat as I didn't glance at him.

"Okay class so today-" Mr.Y didn't get to finish his sentence. The windows blew out and the girls all screamed. Liam's body flew on top of mine. He looked down at me and kept my covered. We both looked up to see Tony.

My eyes widened and kept my body down. I was sure that Scott, Malia, Lydia and Stiles would come soon. Kira had been next door and had come running out of her class. There was around a hundred people standing in the door way.

Tony caught sight of Kira and smirked. He began walking towards her and her dad pushed her behind him. I scowled. I pushed Liam off of me and stood up.

Tony's sights landed on me. He turned away from Kira and came towards me. I kelt my body stiffen ad I heard Liam growl. After last night I knew that he was still working on control.

"Piper." Tony hisses and then the pack comes pushing through the crowd. Scott's nails are barely under control and I see Malia half changed but she sees it's me she calms. Not caring at all. Lydia is glaring at Tony. Stiles seems to out of breath to do anything.

"Tony I feel that it would be best if we didn't do this now." I say to him and he nods.

"Agreed. But I wanted to make it clear that you will be mine." He growls and I hear Liam growl. He stands up and is in front off me. I grab his hand and he looks back. I squeeze his hand.

"Don't. Not now." He nods and comes to my side. As confusing as we are I didn't need Liam shifting in front of the whole school. Tony and his betas then climbed out the window. I sighed and let go of Liam's hand.

But he soon grabbed it again.

*********

"I swear Sheriff I don't know. Tony's been after me ever since I agreed to meet with him." I say with my arms crossed. I was still a bit shaken. Liam had an arm around me and I didn't feel like fighting so I left it.

Parrish and Stilinski had shown up and gone to us kids first. I looked up from the two and saw Deaton talking to Scott only a few feet away.

"Deaton what's going on?" I ask him as he comes over. He sighs and looks at us.

"I don't think we should talk about it here." He says and begins walking away and I look at Scott. Who's following him. I tell Parrish and Stilinski that we're going to the Vets.

"Parrish go with them." Stilinski orders and Parrish nods while walking along side Lydia. I begin walking and Liam takes my hand in his. I pull my hand from his and chase after Scott. I'm now beside Scott. Stiles on his other side.

Then Malia.

Who's still talking like I'm not right here.

"It's all her fault. If she had told Liam they would be together and then she would be part of your pack and then we wouldn't have to do this shit. I mean it's not that hard to tell someone that you like them. So what if they don't like you back-"

"Malia shut up." I growl at her and she stops I look at me. We're Stiles's jeep and I'm at my bike. Lydia has already left with Parrish and Deaton in her car.

"Excuse you?" she asks and lays her hands on her hips.

"You heard me. Stop talking about people that you don't know and things you have no fucking clue about." I growl at her and Stiles almost steps between us but doesn't as I give him a look.

"Well guess what sweet heart this is a free county." She hisses at me and I smirk. I lean back and cross my arms.

"Oh really? And what county would that be miss Summer School?" I say and her expression changed. She blinks and looks down.

"See I'm talking about something I don't know about. And your upset. Now you were talking about me. You don't know jack shit about me and you definitely don't know about mates." I then swing my leg over my bike and throw my helmet on. Leaving everyone surprised.

////////
A/N
Word Count: 752

OOOO slay!!! Don't you just love Piper! Oh and I need a ship name for Liam+Piper. I have Piam but tags weird. Liamper or Limper or Liper something like that. If to have one let me know. And if you like any of these let me know!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella @ungers_princess8 @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459