Chapter 16

Pipers POV
Two Days Later

"Lydia I am not wearing that." I say to her as she holds up a dress for me to wear to school. She scowls at me.

"Yes you are. It's your first day back and your going in with a boyfriend and you have to look amazing." She says to me and I roll my eyes.

"Well can't I look amazing without dresses?" I ask her and she sighs. She sets the dress down then disappears into my closet. Then comes out with back skinny jeans. My ripped black skinny jeans with a high waist. Her face screams of amazement.

"Why have I never seen these before?" she asks and I shrug. She throws them at me.

"No put those on while I find a top." She says then comes out with a crop top.

"Why have I never seen this too?" She asks with anger in her voice. She throws it at me.

"You wearing those with these shoes." She says and throws me my red converse. I smile. Those I love.

"Okay Lydia." I say and pull the crop top on. Then I go and grab socks that won't show. I slip on the shoes and lace them up. Then slap the top as I finish tying them.

"Now lets talk about your bike."

********

I sped into the parking lot of the school and parked my bike next to Stiles jeep and soon Ethan pulled in next to me. I took my helmet off and shook my hair. I had told Lydia there was no way I was not taking my bike. So she claimed that with all the hair spray she put in my hair would not move an inch.

I saw Stiles, Scott, Kira, Christopher, Lydia, Malia and Liam. I had noticed that Malia stood farther away from the group than usual. And Lydia was closer to Kira than anyone else. And I also saw Brett on the other side of Liam. I didn't see Jackson or Isaac because they had left together this morning to go back to London. Derek had decided to stay and Beadon left with Argent and the other hunters.

Christopher looked nervous as he stood by the others. I got off my bike and walked over. Liam smiled as he saw me. He rapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head.

"Morning Princess." He said as he kissed my head. I hummed and moved closer to him. I saw Lydia and Kira gushing over us and I soon turned a light shade of red.

"Ok now that things are semi normal and no ones trying to kill us-"

"That we know of."

"-can we please just have a party. Or go out and do something fun?" Stiles begs with a little side note from Lydia in the middle.

"I don't see why not. The boys can do whatever you do on a sleepover night and us girls will have a party." I say to them and point at everyone.

"Or I was thinking that You, Scott, Kira and I could go on a double date?" Liam says and I look at him.

"Mr.Dunbar are you asking me out on a date?" I ask him and he makes his thinking face. He has a smirk mixed with it and I can't help but smile.

"Only if your saying yes."

"Okay then what time are we going?" I ask looking at Kira and Scott. Scott glances at Kira who smiles at him.

"How about Friday when Scott gets out of work?" Kira asks and Liam nods. I smile and nod.

"Perfect." I say. Lydia then begins bouncing up and down.

"Ooooo Im coming over to help you guys get ready!" She says and looks excited.

"While that going on. Stiles, Christopher, Mason and I will hang out." Brett says glancing at Mason who had just showed up. He smiled at us and gushed.

"You two are so freaking cute." I told him thank you and looked down. Liam snuck a kiss on my cheek.

"Wait wait wait. I don't want it hang out with them." Stiles say to everyone. Brett Mason and Christopher all look offended. Brett rolls his eyes and takes out his phone. It then dings seconds later.

"Derek's gunna be there too. We'll go clubbing." Stiles looks up then puts his hand down.

"Okay now I'm in." I saw Malia glare and look at her boyfriend. She wants standing close to him and there hands weren't intertwined. I felt bad for her even if she was a bitch to me.

"Hey Malia do you want it join Kira and Lydia and I Friday before our date?" I ask her and I can tell that everyone is shocked at this. She looks at me like I've just grown a second head.

"Umm- yeah sure that would be great." She say and smiles at me. I smile back and then the bell rings. I go to walk off but Liam grabs my hand.

"I'm walking you to your first class."

////////
A/N
Word Count:845

I've come up with the 3 words. And the edit. It's the photo attached to this chapter. The three words are

CAN'T STAY DEAD

If you missed it. Go back and look at it!

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109 @ungers_princess8

Twitter: @carrotqueen459