Chapter 25

Pipers POV

Scott pushed my body behind him but I could still see.

Ryan. Kate and Jackson. Jackson. Fucking Jackson Whitmore. I had no clue why he was here but he couldn't possibly be working with Kate? Could he?

But what surprised me more than Jackson was who else what with them.

Danny.

If Ethan saw Danny he's lose it. He wouldnt be mad. I think he would be heart broken.

Danny. Kate. Ryan. Jackson. And what seemed to be a lot of supernatural creatures. It seemed like Tony and his pack wasn't the only war we'd be in. I I then scanned over the crowd. I gasped and held onto Scott.

I then felt tears prick in my eyes. Ryan was supposed to be dead. So was Kate. Danny was supposed to be on our side. Jackson was always a lose cannon and he was also supposed to be in London.

I couldn't believe it.

"Come on Kate leave my sister alone." I then began crying. I voiding believe that he would say that. I couldn't believe that he was alive.

"Aiden." I whispered but I didn't move. I wanted to hug him. I also wanted to hit him. I had watched him die. How was he alive. Doesn't anyone in this town stay dead?

"Piper." He said and moved forward but Kate grabbed his arm. I growled and Scott grabbed me. He shook his head and I whimpered before nodding back. I couldn't look at Aiden. Not while he was with Ryan and Kate.

"What do you want Kate?" Scott says to her ad she smirks.

"Well as you can see some of us here have survived death a few times. I'm willing a trade." She said and Scott narrows his eyes.

"What kind of trade?" he asks as he keeps a grip on me. He still keeps my body behind me and I wish Liam was next to me.

"Nothing big. Just Danny and Jackson for Ethan and Piper." I felt Scott grip me and I gripped him back. He seemed pissed off. But also anxious.

"Not happening Kate. " He growls and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine then how about. Danny, Jackson, Erica and Boyd for Ethan and Piper." I almost gasped. Hoe could Scott pass this up now? He gripped my arm and glared at Kate more.

"We aren't doing this here Kate. If you want a trade then we'll do it on my terms. With who and where." He says and she smiles.

"That's fine." The she was gone. They all were. I ripped myself from Scott and fell on the group crying. I couldn't believe he was alive. But how? or maybe she was trying to trick us.

The next thing I knew I was back at the group. I kept my gaze fixed on the ground. Scott was talking but honestly I didn't care I rapped my arms around Liam's torso and I noticed that Scott hadn't said anything about Aiden.

"He's alive." Everyone looked at me and I couldn't bring myself to look at Ethan. If he knew he would insist that he we trade. But I couldn't do that. I loved Liam and he was my mate.

"Aidens alive."

Ethan didn't move. He didn't breath. He just stood still. I couldn't look at him. I just hid my face in Liam's chest.

"H-how?" Ethan stammered and clenched his fists. I sighed as I knew he was upset. And I couldn't expect him not to be. I was too. I shrugged and he ran a hand over his face.

"K-Kate. She said she wanted- she wanted a trade." I stammered and he scowled.

"What kind of trade?" Stiles asked from his spot between Lydia with his his ants crossed.

"Ethan- and I. For D-Danny and Jackson." I muttered and Lydia looked up. She didn't talk to Jackson while he was here. She had finally found people who showed that they cared in a- healthy way. She also didn't want to be hurt again when he left. Ethan swallowed as Danny was mentioned.

"Then S-Scott said no. So she offered. D-Danny. Jackson. B-Boyd and Erica." I said and I saw Lydia's eyes widen.

"I don't know what were gunna do." Scott says looking around. He sighs and flashes his eyes.

"But we're gunna get them back. And we aren't losing anyone here."

Oh Scott.

You can't promise that.

////////
A:N

Hey hey hey!!! sorry for not updating!!

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459