Chapter 33

Pipers POV

My eyes were heavy and I hadn't heard anyone say anything really. All I could hear was the slight breathing increase and increase of heart rates. Then I heard Scott let out a small curse before soon following by the door shutting once again.

"I'm going too." Derek's voice was hard and he almost seemed pissed at Liam for leaving. I didn't blame him. Liam was going to get himself hurt even more than he already was.

And I didn't want that

*Liams POV*

"Liam! Liam!" Scott was yelling for me and I wasn't going to listen to him. I just kept walking and I kept my hands right as rocks. I was going to kill Kate.

I jumped back and fell as Derek jumped in front of me. I gripped the ground and stood up. I pushed past him and he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go!" I yelled mad pulled my wrist out of his grasp. My eyes has changed and I could tell my fangs were out. I was pissed and I wasn't letting anything get in my way. This was Kate's fault and she was going to pay.

"What are you gunna do? Huh? Kate's going to kill you Liam!" Derek yelled and I tried to keep myself from attacking him. My body was shaking and I wasn't breathing right.

"Liam please calm down." Scott said finally catching up. I was so mad. Scott hadn't let me go after Piper. Scott had ruined everything. Just because he's the Alpha. I closed my eyes for a second.

"Scott not everyone has perfect control okay? IM STILL WORKING ON MINE! Not all of us can be true Alphas Scott. And- you didn't have anger issues when you were turned. I did. And I still do. Scott we're two different people. I have my mate and because of Kate Argent I might loose her! Scott I know you lost Allison, even if I never knew her. She wasn't your mate Scott. Piper is mine." I stated to him and both him and Derek just stood there. I spun on one foot and began walking off.

"You know Liam. I'm not sure your dad would be very proud of you." I froze. I had only ever told Scott about what happened to my dad. And I couldn't believe that he used it against me. I turned and looked at Scott with my eyes blazing.

"Fine Scott you win. But you've lost yourself a beta."

*Pipers POV*

I heard the door slam and I could smell Liam. He was pissed and I could hear his heart rare high. I wasn't sure where Scott and Derek were.

"Where's Scott and Derek?" Liam didn't answer Stiles. He just kept staring at me. He was really mad I tried to move my hand to grab his but 1-I couldn't move, 2- I couldn't see his hand.

"Liam-"

"Don't touch me." He growled at Stiles who shot back against the wall. I had never heard Liam this mad. Ever.

"Doc when is she gunna wake up?" Liam asked with less hostility in his voice mad more concern and pain.

"Liam she's fine. In less then an hour she will be awake. I wouldn't be surprised if she could hear us." I could feel all eyes on me. Liam sighed and I could hear someone shuffling there feet. Maybe it was Aiden- he had always had a bad habit of doing that.

"O-okay." Liam stammered out and took a seat.

********
*Liams POV*

My head hit the wall and we sat in silence. Scott and Derek hadn't come back to the animal clinic. Lydia, Stiles and Parrish had left about ten minutes ago. Kira left to go find Scott. Leaving, Deaton, Aiden, Ethan and I. I had my legs pulled to my body.

I felt like screaming. I felt like hurting someone. My fists were clenched and I was trying not to punch a hole in Deaton's floor. I was hoping that Piper would wake up soon. Cause I missed her. And I needed her.

"Liam-"

"I'm fine."

"No Liam. She's awake." I looked up and saw that Pipers breathing had changed and I wasn't sure how I missed that but I had. I held my breath and pushed my body off the floor. Her eyes were open and we seemed to be crowding her.

"Piper." I whispered and her gaze snapped to mine. She tried to Sri up but couldn't. I smiled and I leaned down to hug her. She put her face in my neck and gripped my back. I gripped her but was sure not to be too hard.

"L-Liam." She stammered and I shushed her.

"Oh baby I love you so much. I missed you so much." I gushed and kept hugging her. I wasn't usually one to freak out like this but I was.

*Pipers POV*

It felt good to have Liam here. It felt good to be here. I had missed him so much and from what I could tell he missed me too.

I smiled and grippe Liam's hair as his lips landed on mine. I heard each of the twins faintly groan and I ignored them as I kissed Liam. He was sweet but dominate. He was giving and passionate.

"Liam I'm so so sorry-"

"Piper. It's fine. I- I missed you." He stammered at me and I bit my lip.

"I missed you too babe."

////////
A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating.... Some stuff has been going on and I'm sorry. Next one soon and I'm so so sorry- IM NOT READY FOR TONIGHT LAST EPISODE!

Instagram: @johnsons.rap.queen @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459