Chapter 18

Pipers POV

I walked up the stairs on the bleachers to go to where Lydia, Christopher, Ethan, and Malia were sitting. But soon my feet came out from under me. I almost hit the ground when I caught myself. I looked up and saw the dick head from before. I glared at him.

"You know I should be convinced that you have a pain kink because obviously me kicking your ass at lunch didn't teach you a lesson." I growl at him and he laughs. His friends look at him wide eyed as he laughs.

"You know I should kick your ass again but your just not worth it." I say and walk away. I see all the boys looking at me from the field. Liam had taken his helmet off and met eyes with me. He smiled at me and then put his helmet back on and ran to the field.

I sat down on the bench next to Lydia. Ethan then moved and sat next to me. Then Christopher sat down next to Ethan. Malia still next to Lydia.

"Are you ok?" Malia asks me and I blink a couple times.

"Y-yeah just a bit shocked. Thank you." I say and she smiles. I then look over at Christopher and see his hands shaking.

"Christopher?" I ask and he looks up and his eyes are black.

"Okay lets go." Ethan grabbed him and we began leaving. Liam looked at me and I pointed to Christopher then my eyes. Liam nods and then shoots the ball into the top corner. Everyone cheers and I blow him a kiss.

********

We pressed Christopher's body onto the table in Deatons office and Derek held him down too.

"Deaton what's going on?" I ask him as he latches Christopher down.

"He's dying. Well something close too. He's being pulled back to Heaven. It's almost as if those who sent him want to tell him something." Deaton says looking at his eyes. I press my lips.

"Will he come back?" I ask and Deaton presses his lips.

"If Allison and Aiden send him back to us." He says and I sigh.

"So what do we do now?" I ask with tears in my eyes. Even if Christopher had almost killed Liam he didn't mean it and he sure as hell didn't deserve the pain he was in right now.

"We have to wait." Deaton says as he finished the last latch. Then I back away. Ethan raps his arms around me and I lean back into him. Lydia hold onto Derek.

********

It had been two hours and the boys weren't here yet and Christopher was still screaming in pain. Honestly I felt really bad for him. I wanted to bring my brother and Allison back to life so I could smack both of them. He didn't deserve this.

Then the door opened and Mason, Scott, Brett, Stiles, Kira and Liam all can running in. Liam came to me as fast as he could. He then grabbed me.

"What's going on?" Scott asks and Deaton explains to the boys.

"So we just have to wait?" Stiles asks and everyone nods.

"Well that's fucked up." He says and sits down next to Malia. She smiles at him as he puts his head in her lap.

I laid down with my head in Liams lap and just watched the table as it shook. I sighed and the soon but my lip as Liam began playing with my hair.

"I'm sorry I missed the game." I say to him. He chuckles and kisses my head.

"But I saw your goal." I say to him and he smiles down at me.

"I scored twice. It was a good game. It's okay that you missed it. And I'm proud of you." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"For what?" I ask him and he looks at me. He sighs and runs his hand trough my hand and rubs my hip with the other.

"For not wasting your time with that douche bag and for taking care of Christopher." He says and kisses my head again.

I looked up a Christopher let out one last shriek and then he vanished. There was a loud poof and he was gone. I stood up and went over to see that there was just a few feathers and little puffs of mountain ash.

////////
A/N
Word Count:731

Christopher.....

But remember.

CAN'T STAY DEAD

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109 @ungers_pricness8

Twitter: @carrotqueen459