The Divine Zero

"Hey, Dad. What did you have to tell me?" I said into my phone, walking out of the bathroom.

"Come over. It'll be easier that way." I raised my eyebrow and nodded.

"Okay, I'll be there in a little bit." I said before hanging up the phone. 

Nothing better had happened to Zoe. 

Zoe is my little sister. Dad and Kellin adopted her last Christmas, and if you know me, you know I get overly protective over the people I love and care about. I interrogated Kellin before he asked Dad to marry him. It was funny if you ask me, because he was so scared.

Anyways, Dad and Kellin wanted to take care of a baby, since they've taken care of me. They kind of wanted a harder challenge. The thing is, though, they searched and searched for a baby that was in a foster home but they couldn't find one. So, if you guess right, you'll know that they didn't get the baby they wanted and they settled with adopted fourteen year old Zoe. She's cute and all, but she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.

I got in the car and drove down the street to the corner store and then to Dad's house. I didn't think about what they wanted to talk to me about, because I didn't want to worry much but I was freaking out.

I pulled into the driveway of my old house. I can't believe how much I have actually missed this place.

Anyway, I got out of the car and rushed inside to see Dad and Kellin sitting on the couch, watching some show. 

"Alright, what is it? Is Zoe okay? What happened?" I asked walking into Dad's house, opening every possible door to see where Zoe was.

"Zoe is fine, she's at her friend's house." Kellin spoke.

"Okay..then what is it?" 

"It's about Tony."

~

Yes, yes. It's short. I know, but i got some free time and I wanted to post this.

Btw, the chapter titles are the first songs I listen to while writing the chapter.