Hell Above

"Tony?" Gah, I haven't talked to this boy in forever. I can't believe him. I can't believe he did this.

"Jaycee." He breathed. I looked at his weak body as he was set up in the hospital bed. He had needles stuck in his arms. Both of them, and he had an oxygen mask thing on the went up his nose.

"Why? Why'd you do it?" I asked him, sitting on the edge of his hospital bed. He looked down at his hands and shook his head.

"I- I don't know." He stuttered. I took his hand and a tear fell onto mine.

"Don't cry, alright?"

"It's just been hard with you around. You got married, and I lost my rock. I lost you. I guess I just got put back in my funk from years ago and I just broke." I stared at the broken boy as he cried into his hand that I didn't have a hold of. 

The Tony that was so happy just years ago was gone. He was completely gone and it was my fault. I can't believe this.

"Tony. You don't get it. You tried to commit suicide. Do you know how many people you have made upset my this? Just because you don't have my heart, doesn't mean you've lost me all together. I love you to death, okay? And I don't want you to think that you're going back into that funk. If you had succeeded, Pierce The Veil would have been over. Do you want that? Do you want some Pierce The Veil fans to kill themselves because you succeeded in killing yourself? No? Then why'd you do it? And don't say because you were at a low point."I ranted. Tony started crying even harder and now had a tight grip on my wrist.

"I don't want to die. I never wanted to die. I just want you back. Jaycee." He cried, pulling me into a big bear hug.

"You're going to be okay, Tony. I promise." I said, rubbing the crying boy's back.

"I'm okay." He said, composing himself and wiping the stray tears away.

"One more thing."

"Hm?"

"You remember how Alex and I went on a honeymoon?" I questioned. He cringed when I said Alex's name.

"Yes?"

"Well, I'm pregnant. And it's his."

~

dON'T HATE ME OKAY?