Higher

"Get up!" I yelled, banging on every door.

"God, Jay. Why do we have to wake up so early?" Jess complained, coming out of her room.

"It's noon. Get your ass out of bed."

"But Jaaaay." Zoe whined. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"We're going shopping, so you either go back to sleep and we don't go, or you get up, get ready and do go." Zoe jumped up and ran to her closet trying to decide what to pick.

"Help me, sissy." She said holding up two outfits. One of them was a pair of pink, pre-ripped skinny jeans and a 'The Ready Set' crop top. I smiled at the outfit, because The Ready Set is my favorite ever.

The other outfit was a pair of shorts that had the American flag on it, and an Of Mice&Men tank top. Can you guess which one I picked.

"That one." Said pointing to Jordan's face. He's hot, okay?

Don't tell Alex I said that.

"Thank you!" Zoe said, jumping on me to give me a bear hug.

I laughed and pealed her off of me. "You're welcome. Now hurry up."

I walked out of her room and noticed that Jess' door was closed again. I pressed my ear against the door and heard snoring.

"Jessica! Wake your ass up!" I yelled, slamming the door open and yanking the cover off of her bare legs.

"I'm up! Gah!" 

"We're hanging out with Jaime and Mike today, so dress to impress." I winked at her, remembering what she told me about how she met Jaime at the bar down the road. Her face turned a bright shade of pink before I walked out of her room, and headed to mine so I can get dressed.

"Hey babe. Why are you up? You need to be resting." Alex said as I walked into our room.

"I'm only four months, I don't need that much rest at the moment. Plus, we're going shopping today."

"We've already bought your maternity clothes, though." Alex said, in more of a questioning tone. I nodded.

"Yes, we have. It's not shopping for just m, though. We need groceries and I wanted to go shopping for Zoe. Oh! Mike and Jaime are coming with us, so get your ass up." I smirked, kissing him on the cheek.

He stood up and I made a swift move to slap his ass. He turned around with a shocked look on his face, and his hands on his ass.

"Oh you're going to get it now!" He yelled before carefully tackling me onto the bed.

"Oh..my..god..Alex stop..tickling me!" I said in between laughs. 

"Never!" He continued to tickle me until he saw Jess standing at the doorway.

"Mhm, and you tell me to get ready." She smirked, holding onto a pair of my shoes.

They we're a cute pair of VANS with paint splatters on them. They matched her dress.

"Get off." I laughed, pushing Alex onto the bed beside me.

"Out!" Alex joked, pushing Jess out of the room and then closing the door.

I stripped down to my bra and underwear before searching the closet for something to wear.

"You know, you're really, really beautiful." Alex whispered into my ear, making my cheeks flush a bright red.

"Thank you." I mumbled, picking out a Lilo&Stitch tank top and a pair of black shorts. I pulled them on when I noticed Alex admiring my baby bump. I wrapped my arms around my stomach and smiled.

"You know, I really think that our baby is going to really love you." Alex said as he stood up and pulled a shirt over his head.

"Our baby will love you, too. Now we have to get going."

~

"Here." I said, handing Zoe a black laced dress. "Try it on."

"But Jay, it's fifty dollars. You're not buying it for me." She said, handing it back to me. I nodded, hanging it back up and admiring how much Jess and Jaime were getting along.

"She really looks up to you, you know." Alex said, motioning to Zoe.

"She's my little sister. I'm trying to be the best role model I can be. For her sake." I looked at my blond haired little sister and smiled.

"You're doing great." Alex whispered, kissing my cheek.

"Hey, Jay. Hey Alex." I looked up to see a giraffe. I mean Mike.

"Hey Mikey. I haven't seen you in a while.

"Yeah, since the wedding I think."

I nodded and continued to watch Zoe.

"I love you." Alex whispered into my ear. I smiled up at him and pecked him on the cheek.

"I love you, too."

~