Runaways

"Stop!" I yelled at Mike as he picked me up, making my stomach land straight on his shoulder.

"Dude put her down! You do know she's pregnant, right?!" Alex yelled, taking me out of Mike's arms and wrapping his around me.

"Whoops."

I jumped away from Mike to only run into Jaime.

"Hey there pretty lady."

"Jaime! I missed you!" I yelled, jumping into his arms.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, sitting me down on a bench. "Stop jumping on people, you're pregnant." I rolled my eyes and got up, making my way over to Zoe who was waiting for me to pay for the things she picked out.

"Find everything you wanted?" The cashier said to Zoe while looking her up and down. I rolled my eyes and gave him a stern look before Zoe nodded and I handed him my card.

"Thanks!" Zoe said, bouncing off to where Alex, Mike, Jaime, and Jess were. I took my card back from the guy and walked back out to see Jess sitting on top of Jaime. I rolled my eyes.

"Children are present, get the fuck off of him." They both snickered. 

"Okay, okay. Where to next?"

"That girl, that girl...she's such a bitch." Zoe mumbled as a blond peppy girl walked beside us.

"Who was that?"

"A bitch." Zoe rolled her eyes. I smacked her upside the head.

"Nah shit, what's her name and how is she a bitch?"

"She make fun of literally everyone at our school, even her friends. I'm her most frequent target and I hate it, and her." I looked at Zoe with sympathetic eyes.

"Zoe, I was bullied all throughout middle school and high school. I know how it is, and don't you EVER go and resort to self harm or hurting yourself in anyway. And if I find out that you are, I will personally beat your ass." I threatened. Zoe nodded quickly and then the dragged me towards the food court.

~

"Are you okay?" Alex asked me as we got home and I stripped out of my clothes, putting on one of his over sized shirts.

"Yeah, just stressed. And my stomach is really hurting." 

"Uh.. babe..you're bleeding." Alex said pointing to my red tinted underwear. I ran to the bathroom to see.

"Alex.." I breathed, tears forming in my eyes.

"What's going on? I thought that when you're pregnant you're not supposed to have your period?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I had a miscarriage."

~