Missing You

There he was.

Tony was standing at my front door.

With a gun.

Pointing it at Alex.

I honestly never thought Tony would be one to do something like this.

"Don't move!" He screamed as I took a step forward. I froze in my place and held on to Alexandria.

"Why are you doing this, Tone?"

"Don't call me that! Only the guys can call me that!" I cringed. 

"Why are you doing this?" Alex spoke up after being quiet since Tony got here.

"I-I want her back. Don't make me pull the fucking trigger. You don't understand how much I love her Alex." Tony said. I was shocked. 

 "Can I ask what's going- holy shit." Jess said making Tony furious. 

"Jess shut your fucking mouth or I'll kidnap you so help me god. Now, you have a choice, I can leave here with Jaycee and Alexandria and we can be happy together like it should've been. Or I can shoot you and kidnap Jess, and Jaycee." Tony warned Alex. 

"I'm not going anywhere, Tony!" I screamed at him, which was a horrible mistake. He shot Alex in the leg and dropped the gun running towards my daughter and I. Jess panicked and quickly called Vic. 

 "Tony let me go! Please!" I screamed as he held my arms together. He had a hold of Alexandria and god knows where Jess ran off to. 

 "You let her the fuck go Tony, or you're out of the band."

~

So, even if it is short, y'all wouldn't have gotten an update for a while if Kissing_Ptv wasn't there to help me <3