Stay Away From My Friends

"It's Alex's?" Tony asked through clenched teeth. I nodded.

"Yeah. I actually better get going, he might be wondering where I am. Be safe, don't do anything stupid, alright? Be safe." I said before kissing Tony's head, grabbing my purse and walking out of the hospital.

I can't believe he would do something like that. I mean, I know he has moments where he gets super depressed and stuff, but I never thought he would do this.

I got in my car and drove out of the hospital parking lot with ease.

The Tony I know wouldn't do something like this. Now I see how much he has changed since I left. And it's all my fault.

What would have happened if I stayed with the band, but stayed with Johnnie? Would it be the same for me? Would Tony have done this?

I'm happy with Alex, I am. But, Tony is so upset and so broken and it's because of me. It's because I left.

But he cheated on me with my 'best friend' whom I have yet to talk to since before I left tour.

He cheated.

I didn't.

He brought this on himself.

He cheated on me.

"Jaycee?" Someone's voice sounded. I looked up to see that I was sitting in my driveway.

"How long have I been sitting here?" I asked Alex. He looked at me and smiled.

"A few seconds. Come on." He said, helping me out of the car.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.

"So, where'd you go?" He asked as he opened the door to the house and let me inside.

"Tony is in the hospital, and Dad told me that he was only going to calm down if I went up to see him."

"You should have let me drive up there with you. Just to make sure you and the baby was safe."

"I can tell that you're going to be a great father." I said, pecking him on the lips and then stripping out of my day clothes.

"And you're going to be a fantastic mother." Alex whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my bare stomach.

He kissed my shoulder and then nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

~

"Wake up, babe." Alex mumbled, shaking me awake.

"I'm up....what's that smell?"

"Jess did us the honor of making us breakfast. I think I'm going to enjoy her staying here if she's going to cook for us." He chuckled, dragging me out of bed.

"So you don't enjoy me living here?" I smirked. Alex's eyes went wide.

"No no, I love you living here. I love you and your cooking. I love youu." He stuttered out. I threw my head back into a fit of laughter and got off of the bed.

"I love you, too." I said, kissing him on the cheek and then walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine." Jess sounded from where the stove was at.

"Whatchya makin?" I said, sounding like a child.

"Strawberry pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast. Your favorite."

"And that is why you are my best fucking friend."

"LITTLE EARS!" Alex screamed, running into the kitchen and covering my stomach.

"Babe, I'm pretty sure that the baby doesn't have ears yet." I chuckled. He took his hands off of my stomach and bent down. He kissed my stomach and hugged my waist.

"I love you." He whispered to my stomach. I smiled at the sight and then bent down to where I was eye level with Alex.

"I'm sure as hell that our baby will love you, too."