Lost In Stereo

Time skip: Four Months

"Babe, you ready to go?" Alex hollered from the kitchen.

"Yeah! I'll be right down."I answered, grabbing my shoes as best as I could. "Mind helping me get my shoes on?" I asked, walking down the stairs and sitting on one of our bar stools. Alex nodded, taking my shoes and slipping them onto my feet.

"Ready?" He asked once more. I nodded and we left.

I hated going to the doctors. I understand that you have to go every few weeks for a checkup on the baby, but I hate it.

I sat in the passenger's seat and instantly felt something wet. 

"Alex.."

"What is is?" Panic was rising in his voice.

I stood back up and noticed that my pants were dripping with 'water'.

"No.." He whispered. "Get in now." I did as told and got back in the car, quickly. 

"Daddy?" I mumbled into my phone.

"What is it, baby?"

"It's time." I said before Dad hung up.

We drove past his and Kellin's house only to see them run to get in their car with Zoe. Kellin texted me after they pulled  out of the driveway.

K: You're only eight months?

J: Babies come early now hurry the fuck up.

I sat my phone down and leaned my seat back. "Babe, hurry. Please." I mumbled, shifting to find a more comfortable position.

"I'm going as fast as I can, Jay. Relax."

"If I relax, I'm going to have this baby in your car! Now go!" He slammed his foot on the gas and sped into the parking lot of the hospital.

~

"Mrs. Gaskarth?" I looked up at the doctor and then the Alex, Kellin, and Dad. "Are you ready?" The doctor's voice ran again. I nodded.

"Hold my hands?" I asked Dad and Alex. They nodded and instantly grabbed my hands. I did as the doctor said and pushed until I felt an instant wave of relief wash over me.

I heard crying.

I looked up at Alex with a smile on my face before the whisked our baby away to get it all cleaned up.

Alex and I refused to know the gender of our child so it could be a surprise. 

"You alright?" I asked Dad, whom was in tears.

"My baby had a baby." He stuttered. I chuckled a bit before they brought the baby back in.

"Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth, I would like you to meet your baby girl." One of the nurses said before handing her to me and walking back out.

"What did you say you were going to name the baby if it was a girl?" Kellin asked me, rubbing her head with his right hand.

"Alexandria Marie Gaskarth."

"That's such a beautiful name." Dad's voice sounded from the corner of the room.

"For a beautiful baby like her."

Alex kissed my head, and the her's before the doctor came back in, giving us papers to sign and her birth certificate to sign, also. 

We signed everything, and quickly after that Zoe busted in the doors.

"Let me hold my niece!" She yelled. I hushed her, and motioned for her to sit next to me.

"Here." I said, carefully placing her into Zoe's arms and smiling.

"She's beautiful." Zoe breathed. "Just like you, Jay."

I smiled at my little sister and then felt Alex kiss the top of my head.

Best day of my life.

~

No, this is not the last chapter.

Yes, this is a little over due.

My birthday was yesterday/two days ago depending on what time zone you're in.

I love you guys.