Six Feet Under The Stars

"Alex wouldn't do something like that!" Jess screamed, furiously. Tears were streaming down my face. 

"I ju-just..I don't know whether to believe it or not. Al-Alex wouldn't cheat, but then that tramp came in and tried to convince me that he did cheat. I just-" I started bawling my eyes out into Jess' shoulder.

"When you finally got him back after two years of not being with him, and he asked you to marry him, what did you think?" She asked me, rubbing my arm.

"I said to myself that the three of the happiest years of my life are because of him. How would I say no to the only person who has always told me the truth? He never cheated. He never lied. He supported my every damn move. I love him. And he loves me. How would I say no to him? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I broke his heart again. Hell, I wouldn't be able to live without him. I've filled the void that was supposed to be him too many times. I can't do that anymore. I need him. Only him. I love him." I mumbled the last part, even though it was one hundred percent true.

"You do know, Alex isn't the person to cheat. He loves you with all his heart, and if you don't believe me I'll tell you exactly what he told me the other day while you were in the shower." I looked up at her with my eyebrow raised.

"What did he tell you?"

"He told me- Jaycee wake up. Wake up Jaycee. Jaycee please wake up you've been asleep for almost twenty-four hours. Alexandria has been crying for the past two hours. Wake up please!"

I shot up out of the bed with the most petrified look on my face. "Alex?!" I screamed. 

"I'm right here, baby. What's wrong?" He asked, walking in the room with Alexandria on his shoulders. I smiled at the sight but the quickly frowned.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm guessing everything that just happened was just a dream." I looked around my room and ran downstairs to see a clean house.

"What happened in your dream?" Alex and Jess both asked.

"I- uh Tony came in the house and tried to kidnap both Lexi and I, and then he shot you." I said pointing at Alex. "I took you to the hospital and the some tramp named Lala came in and tried to convince me that you cheated on me with her." Alex rolled his eyes.

"I don't even know anyone named Lala. And I would never cheat on someone as perfect and beautiful as you. And I absolutely wouldn't jeopardize my relationship with you by cheating on some tramp. Jay, we have a baby together. I wouldn't give that up for the world. I love you." Alex said, kissing me on the cheek and carefully bringing Alexandria down from his shoulders.

"I love you, too."

~

Oh.

So, I'm thinking about making this the last chapter. Yes or no? 

I might do an Alex and Jaycee story with just them two having Alexandria grow up, but that will be a while before I put it out.

Uh, I'm writing a story on touchmybarakat called Starving For Friends.

Uh, go read Kissing_Ptv's story Tony Perry Is My Dad? 

Give me ideas for a new story, I might use some of them? I love you guys? 

Stay cool