Cinderblock Garden

"There's a visitor here for you Mr. Gaskarth." The nurse repeated. Hmm, wonder who if could be?

"Alex, baby! Oh my gosh are you okay?" A high pitched scream echoed throughout the room. What the fuck?

"Why are you here?" Alex hissed. Something was up.

My dad walked in and took Lexi from me and went outside the room.

"Oh, you didn't tell her? Shame, guess she should know you forgot to wear a condom that night you came over." The girl said. I looked at Alex with tears welling in my eyes.

Did he really cheat?

"Lala, we broke up two years ago. I'm married now, and I have a kid." Alex fought back.

"Bitch, he's cheating on you." She said. I couldn't look at either one of them. Maybe that's why Alex has been so strange the past few days?

"I have to go. Good luck Alex." I quietly said, as bitchy as possible. "I love you." I whispered, walking out the door to be met with my dad.

"Jaycee! I didn't cheat on you!" Alex screamed, but I was already out the door.

"He wouldn't cheat on you, baby." He said before I took Lexi and walked away. 

I just need Shawn right now. He'd know what's going on.

~

When I got home Tony and Jess were still sitting there. I just felt this urge to hug tony and tell him everything will be okay.

"Why'd you have to do it?" I whispered into his ear. He shook his head and wiped my tears away.

"I just wanted you back."

I gave Tony a small smile before grabbing Jess' wrist and pulling her up towards Alex and I's room.

The only thing I wanted right now was the love and comfort of somebody.

And that somebody was Tony Perry.

~

Uh, I'm currently at the beach and I love it so far.

Go home, you're drunk.

Lmao

Yeah, it's short. I know, but I added a lot to it, my friend Kissing_Ptv wrote this chapter. I edited some mistakes, and added some stuff into it so it would be a little longer.

What do you guys think?