Dancing With A Wolf

"I-I don't know what ca-came over me." Tony stuttered, falling to the ground as he wept into his hands.

"I'm calling the police." Jess stated before walking away.

"No! Please don't! I can't go to jail!" Tony screamed, lunging towards Jess. Dad grabbed his arms and held him back before he could get any further.

"Alex, are you okay?" I mumbled, placing my hand near the gun wound.

"I'm fine, baby. It's just a wound." He looked at me and smiled before whispering something about Tony being crazy.

"Let's go to the hospital." I said, grabbing Alexandria from Zoe and helping Alex to the car. "I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to do that, but now he's hopefully getting locked up for his bullshit actions."

I drove Alex to the hospital while Dad and Jess tended to Tony. I told Zoe to stay in her room, so who knows if she listened to me.

"Ow shit!" Alex screamed, grabbing his leg. I looked at him with wide eyes as we came to a stop light.

"I'm doing my best to get there as fast as I can." I mumbled. Alex looked at me with a small smile and placed one of his hands on my leg.

"You're handing it well. I just need to be fine in two days because the guys and I have a show." I nodded and pulled into the hospital parking lot.

Alex grabbed Lexi as I helped him stand up. "You got her?" I asked my husband. He nodded and continued to lean on me.

~

"Mrs. Gaskarth, we managed to take the bullet out of your husband's leg. You may see him now." I stood up, grabbing Lexi and walked into Alex's room.

"Hey, babe." His raspy voice sounded as I closed the door to his room. I turned around to look at him.

He was pale, and his leg was wrapped up in a white bandage. The hospital gown he was in did great justice for his legs, though. Alex's hair was completely flat and lifeless.

This all happened in the two hours I was in the waiting room.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to go to that show?" I asked him as he tried to stand up. "I mean, you can barely even stand up."

"I'm going to that show if my life depended on it. I'm not letting the fans down." I smiled at his enthusiasm for the show.

"Mr. Gaskarth? You have a visitor."

~

I'm probably not going to update at all this week, so you'll be stuck on the suspense for this chapter unless I let my friend write and post it.

I'm going to the beach tomorrow and most likely won't be on wattpad for the next week.

I'm sorry, but know that I love you.♥