But I Need To Know Her Name

-Allyson-
    No.
    No!
    Nonononononono oh hell no!

    I am not mated to a female not me. Not freaking third in command of the fracking Nightfall Pack!

    Wait a second. I just rejected my mate.

    What the hell is wrong with me!?

    I heard a whimper and a crash as something hit the ground and before I knew what I was doing I was on the floor with her body in my lap trying to wake her up.

    "She's probably faking it so we dont throw her out Allyson. Thats all rogues do is lie and destroy." Nate said through gritted teeth.

    I narrowed ny eyes and clenched my fists,"shut the hell up and get me a damn wet rag okay?"

    When Nate didnt move I focused my gaze instead on Fiona who leapt to attention and got me what I asked for.

   I looked lovingly back at the fragile creature in front of me. She had to weigh less than 100 pounds, and was only maybe five foot which was much shorter to my 5'7. I weighed about 125 pounds, but I thought I was too skinny since most of my weight was muscle. While this beautiful girl looked amazing, she was also sick. She looked unhealthy. The bags under her eyes signaled stresses in her life, and her wrists showed signs of self harm.

    My heart broke to think of her alone in her room, hurting herself.

    I laid her on the floor and began to press the towel to her forehead which was burning up. "Get the customers out, we're closed."

    "You cant close on account of this-"

    "I said we're closed damnit, you better start listening to me Nathan or I swear to the gods I will have you thrown into that house of rogues and leave you there for weeks!"

    He grumbled before walking over to the three tables in the dining room, handing them coupons and asking them to leave. When the shoppe was empty I changed the sign to 'Sorry! We're Closed! Please Come in Tomorrow!". I wet the towel again befire sitting next to her and pressing against her forehead again, which was growing hotter and hotter.

   "Ally! Why do you even care! Shes a rogue. Her kind were the ones that killed the last Alpha." Nathan yelled

    I growled, losing my temper "That happened when this girl was...what? Three years old? Do you honestly think she has something to do with it?! Besides, my wolf is killing me. I cant even walk three feet away from the rogue without my wolf whinning and trying to come out."

    Fiona's small voice asked," Is...is she your mate Ally?"

    Suddenly, the gorgeous rogue was coughing and choking. I was worried as hell and didnt know what to do. She jumped up and ran to the nearest waste bin, throwing up. When she finished she was breathing hard and I could tell she was crying. Nate sighed and walked away, pulling Fiona with him.

    "I. I am s so sorry." she whispered..

    I moved over behind her and put my hand on her shohlder, trying to comfort her. A wonderful sensation travled from my hand all the way down to my toes and made my heart race wuth excitment and...love?

    "What is your name?" I asked softly, wanting to know my mates name and apologize myself, I wanted to take her back.

    Her figure froze, than her whole body was shaking "I I I am so s sorry" she stumbled and than ran out into the street.

    I stood there in shock before running out after her. But, all I saw was a car heading out of the parking lot.

    Without thinking, I scrambled into my truck and began following her.
_________________________________________
    She took a very familiar path, the one leading back to my pack house. But, two turns before we reached the Nightfall pack she took a quick left down an uncharted beaten up dirt road. I stopped my truck, knowing exactly where that led.

    No.
    No!
    This can not be happening!
_________________________________________
A/N: Unedited