But What a Way to Wake Up

-Rosalina-

I woke up on an unfamiliar bed, in an unrecognizable room. Weight shifted beside me and I quickly turned over. Thats when I saw Allyson's beautiful face and memories of last night flooded my brain.

I blushed and started to get out of bed, trying not to wake up sleeping beauty, but she grumbled under her breath and reached out for me, grabbing my arm. She slowly sat up and used her other hand to rub her eyes. Yawning, she looked up at me. "Good morning Rosalina." she whispered in a very sexy sleepy voice.

I gasped and bit my lip. The way she looked at me and said my name just made my heart stop, "G Good morning Allyson." Not wanting to embarrass myself, I looked away from her. But, yet again, she grabbed my chin and gently moved me to face her.

"You are so fucking cute." Ally said confidently, before pushing me back on the bed. I screamed and then laughed at myself. She climbed ontop of me with a huge smile,"So, tell me something babe. Do you happen to be ticklish?"

My eyes went wide and I shook my head no quickly,"N No no no no!"

She smirked and straddled me so I couldnt get up and then wiggled her fingers.

"Ally dont!!" I laughed, and then she attacked my sides, tickling me aggressivly. I was squiriming all over the place trying to get her off and laughing, "S Stop!" I screamed, grabbing her hands.

As soon as I grabbed her wrists she moved out of my grip and pulled my arms above my head, holding me down. She was still straddling me. We were looking deeply into eachothers eyes, her face holding a smirk and mine blushing intensly and biting my lip. She held my hands above my head with one of hers, and the other travled under my shirt, grazing across my stomache, I shivered and arched my back, pleading for more.

She moved her face next to my ear, her breathe cascading across my neck, "Cute, sexy, and all mine."

I hadnt noticed I was holding my breathe until I let it go unsteadily. My entire body was shaky and Im sure my lust was evident in my eyes.

Her mouth then covered the bottom of my ear and she sucked lightly. Her hand that was still under my shirt travelled beneath my bra and her fingers teased me.

Her lips moved from my ear to my neck, and she kissed right where a mate's mark would be, "A Ally!!" I whispered, pulling one of my arms out of her grip and tugging on her hair.

Thats when she removed her lips and pulled her hands away from me. She kissed my lips once more before she climbed off of me and off the bed, "What a way to wake me up, love."

I gulped, and narrowed my eyes, shocked at what had just happened. Then I sat up, adjusted my clothes, and angrily stood off the bed, walking towards the door to escape Allyson.

_________________________________________
A/N: Heres your update babes ;)
Yay for 100+ total views! If youre enjoying the story please share it with your friends, vote, and comment! I love you all!

Unedited