But Im Not Ready

-Allyson-

    I could feel my wolf trying to take over. Rosa really pushed me to my limits. I growled and smiled as I sat up and quickly moved her ontop of my lap, a leg on either side of me.

    She bit her lip and her eyes were a mixture of lust and fear. I kissed her roughly, and she did the same. This time when I grabbed her hips and moved ours together she complied grinding slowly at first and speeding up. We disconnected lips and I kissed from her jaw down to her neck. I hovered over her neck as my canines extended, my wolf whimpering inside as I wanted to claim her right here and now. I moved my lips to the tender place where a mark would be and right as my teeth skid across her skin, she pushed me back and screamed "Stop!"

    She looked at me, hurt in her eyes.

    What had I done?

    Rosa got out of the car and quickly shifted. Her beautiful wolf was small and looked weak, she was black with grey spots on her head, tail, and legs, I had never seen another wolf like her. She glanced back at me and I knew she didn't want me to follow her. I watched her small frame dart off into the woods.

    What had I done?

-Rosalina-

    As she pushed my hips down everything started getting more and more intense. "Ally, stop. Im not ready."

    But she didnt stop, her hands roamed my body and I could feel her mouth close to my neck. She wanted to claim me right now. I started to get scared, I stopped moving and tried to grab her hands but couldnt. "Allyson- Please-"

    Her wolves eyes were staring so intently at my neck, I started to cry suddenly terrified. Thats when I felt Allyson's canine teeth just barely graze my neck. I pushed her back and screamed. I crawled to the other side of the truck, eyeing her so she wouldnt try to grab me. I jumped out and shifted in midair, landing as my wolf. I looked back at my mate, who I was suddenly afraid of. I ran into the unknown woods, hoping if I went down far enough it would go back to my familiar surroundings of the woods I knew. I had never been this far away from the houses and hadnt even known this place existed.

    It was beautiful, and we would've had an amazing time had I not teased her.

    Right. I made the first move. Its not her fault, its mine.

    I need to go back and apologize. What if she doesnt want me as her mate anymore?!

    I turned around to head back to the car, and thats when I realized I had no idea where I was. I tried to use my enhanced hearing to find my way to her noisy truck but evidently I was too far off in the dense trees I couldnt pick anything up. Except of course, other wolves.

    My heart rate picked up as I realized there were wolves that, from their scent, were apart of the Silver Shadow Pack. There were three or four of them all headed in my direction. Even if I didnt know where I was going, I had to run. They didnt like rogues and Im guessing I had stumbled into their territory...
_________________________________________
A/N: dont hate me for the cliffhanger. Sorry for taking so long to update school starts on Monday so Ive been getting ready for that. I'll update as regularly as possible.

Please vote comment what you think!

Thanks so much for almost 300 reads yay!