But....WHAT?

-Jay-
The green eyes made me melt, but the red head's smile was almost intimidating.

Intimidating? Me? The Alpha's Daughter?  Oh helllllly no.

I snapped myself out of this trance and yelled, "excuse me! Can I help you?"

"Dang, you're fierce as heck girl, but it looks like I could help you, Miss My-Engine-Is-Smoking." The green-eyed-heart-throb  had came back with the same attitude I just came at them with. Attractive, to be honest. But that's why I never date red-heads. Too feisty for my liking. "My name is Ash, and I'm a mechanic, if you'd like me to take a look...." They trailed off, implying that I should give my name.

Without replying, I looked over to where Alley and Rose were standing a few feet away, laughing at me. "And what are you laughing at? I dont trust this person, come help me Alley," I stated in the most demanding way I could.

Suddenly, I felt another entrancing set of eyes on me, a different shade of green, and a different wave of emotions, "Trust me, Ash here has always been good with their hands. I'm Lilac by the way, Jay." Lilac winked with an outstretched hand as Ash begin looking at the engine to my car.

What is going on?!

_________________

Keepin things short and sweet as I get back in the groove of things.
Begging for comments as I need to know if I should continue!!