But Who Are They?

-Rosalina-
I had called Alley to meet me at my pack house early that morning, because Lilac had just introduced a situation I didnt know how to control myself.
After a date last night, I had snuck into Lilac's room to share details and rave about Alley (which had become our new nightly tradition) when I felt an unknown yet familiar presence alongside her in the bed.
It was then I heard Lilac's tears.
Fast forward past my angry and defensive rush to assume, and attempt to stop, the worst, Lilac introduces me to Ash. The red-head with a strong jawline smirked and held out their hand.
Ash explained that they, a genderqueer wolf of the Ravenwood pack, had ran off after a battle had begun between Ash's direct family/close friends and other members of their own pack. Their mother, Alpha of the pack, had been critically injured and was currently hiding out in a discreet location.
"I came for Lilac's help, because, this used to be her pack too, and we need all the help we can get." As soon as the words left Ash's mouth, Li fell into me, crying, "Lilac, do you want me to tell your friend the truth, or should I?"
__________________________________
-Allyson-
When Rose called me, only half an hour after I had dropped her off from our date, I sensed something was wrong. I walked towards my truck as I picked up because I knew she needed me.
_____________
She told me to wait by the lake, near her favorite tree. I waited nearly fifteen minutes before she appeared with two others I hadn't met. The three were holding hands, which made me slightly jealous, but she had explained there was a tragedy so I assumed it was out of comfort and let it slide. Although, as soon as she was close enough I grabbed her hand away and kissed it, hoping she got my subtle message.
"This is my best friend, Lilac. And her...sibling, Ash."

_________________
ALRIGHT so it's been awhile, I know. Like a very very very long while. But, you know whatever I graduated and this section has been sitting here, and I totally forgot about it until stumbling back and here I am again.

So I may try to continue this, if anyone is still interested 😂😊
Thanks for the reads, votes, and comments. Tell me if you like it enough to continue.