But Youre Cute While You Sleep

-Rosalina-

    When I woke up I was in the back of Alley's truck, in human form, sweatpants and a jacket that held her scent on me, and a note on the seat infront of me.

    I sat up, wiped the spit off my face, and tried to calm my hair in the rearview mirror before picking up the note.

Rose,
I got called into work. I didnt want to leave you, because you look so cute while you sleep, but I had to.
When you wake up, come inside. Dont worry, no one will growl at you this time.
I love you
Yours, Alley

    Like a little kid, I got tingles at the 'i love you'.

    I checked my appearance once more in the mirror, and saw a small scratch on my face, probably from hitting a branch while i was jumping in the treetops. Thats when I noticed the sting in my legs. I pulled the sweat pants up to my knees and saw my feet were raw and stung like hell. I had scratches from stumbling across the brush all up and down my legs. I knew the rest of me  most likely looked similar.

    I sighed, fixed my clothes, and grabbed a pair of flip flops that had been left on the floorboard. I gave myself a final once-over and braced myself for the interrogation Alley was about to give me.

-Allyson-
    The shoppe was pretty empty, and I kept glancing at my truck, worried about my poor Rose. What had happened? And why wasnt she healing like a normal wolf would?

    I checked on one of the only seated tables before walking behind the counter and leaning my head on Fiona.

    "I really am sorry. I shouldnt have judged her like I had, but my first instinct is to protect our pack from rogues, you know?"

    I smiled and stood, grabbing Fiona and shaking her, "Stop apologizing!" It had been at least the fifteenth time she had since I got there.

    We both laughed, and as our giggling fit died down Fiona said,"I like the new you. I know you want to be all dominating and prove yourself and what not. But we all know you are just as strong as Alpha or Beta. Even if youre all-"

     My smile quickly dropped and I cut her off, "All what? There is no new me."

    Fiona defensivly held her hands up and began," I was just gunna say like- like-" she motioned me up and down and her voice dropped a little in fear," like- this."

    I heard the door ring as someone stepped in but suddenly rage had overtaken me,"Like what? You mean to say I am a different person because I have a stupid mate?! Because Im emotionally weak?!"

    "A-Allyson-" I heard a small voice from the door stutter, then the door rang as they left. When I turned, I saw a small frame in sweatpants and a familiar jacket, walking away from the shoppe.
____________________________________
A/N: Sorry for not updating since July!!! School started and with speech showchoir and everything else going on i barely have any tome to relax.
BUT if there were more votes and comments i might just be compelled to update faster ;)  ;)
But really I love you guys thanks so much for the over 1.1K reads, youre all amazingness.