But I Don't Want This

-Jay-
     Allyson is always gone now, out with her little mate. Sure, I'm happy for them. But what kind of life is that? Everyone wants a mate and the perfect story but to me it feels too much like being tied down. I can't even stay in a relationship with a girl for more than a month, I don't know how I would be able to handle having a mate. So I am riding solo, no need for anyone but me.

     Well me and Ally. Its not fair. Its like she's completely forgotten about me, her so-called best friend. All because little Ms Mute wandered into our life.

     I'm the Alpha's daughter damn it. I thought as I headed into work to cover another shift for Ally. I shouldn't be working I should be tending to the pack's needs.

     But, I keep in mind what my father told me last time I complained about working, "Care for the weak pup, and listen to the wise soul. The Pack will fall into order when you do."

     Now, what that has to do with hours at a dumb Ice Cream Shoppe I have no idea, but I shut up and open my mind.

     I turned down the street towards the store, thinking If I ever want to be Alpha...

     But my mind stops. I see the mute.

     She's walking hand and hand with Ally down the street but there's something else, someone else. If only I could see past this smoke...

     "Smoke! My engine!" Distracted y whatever was happening I hadn't noticed my car, smoking and roaring like it never had before. I quickly pulled to the side and turned it off, getting out to look at the engine. Before I opened the hood I slipped off my white work shirt, leaving me in a sports bra, because I can't get my shirt dirty and hey, why not?

     I decided to call out to Ally, because if I didn't know something about fixing cars, she did. Then again, I was the one who built my car, she bought one used.

     But, as I turned to call out for her, I was met with a pair of glowing green eyes. My heart stopped.

     It felt like my entire world had come to an end. I don't like this feeling.

     I don't like how her green eyes made me feel

_________________
Okay so I know its been awhile and you can hate me because this is shirt and not what you wanted haha but I wanted to try writing from the other main character's perspectives as well
Thanks for understanding my schedule is busy and continuing to be supportive friendly an amazing!
6.7K+ reads was such a shock, its an honor that you all are really reading and hearing what I write.
Thanks again
Jo

Unedited