But I Thought...

-Allyson-

    She was too fucking cute.

    So I teased her a bit, but she was obviously so turned on by my body, and she was my mate and I did want to make up to her before. So, I let her see her mate's body, because, why not?

    I smirked at myself, god I was too cocky. I sniffed her jacket, which held her scent. Then I looked down to my mate, who was shyly walking alongside the lake with me hand-in-hand. I tugged on her arm, making her spin around towards me.

    Her soft innocent eyes looked deely into mine,"what is your name?" I asked, never dropping my gaze.

    "R Rosalina..." She whispered as if in a daze. Not being able to hold back, I let my hand carress her face and my other arm wrap ariund her waist. I pulled her closer to me , never dropping her gaze, until our foreheads were touching.

    "Rosalina...what a beautiful name for my beautiful mate." and then I pushed my lips against hers lightly, closing my eyes and savouring the moment. She kissed back hungrily, and deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around my neck. I moved my hands down her body to her wonderful round ass and pulled her up. She jumped and straddled me, and I began walking until she was pushed against a tree.

    I let my tongue slip out and graze her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth instantly and our tongues battled for dominance, but she soon gave up and let me win. My tongue explored her mouth. I slowly put her down, still against the tree butnow sitting at the base, only disconnecting our lips when she was fully sitting.

    I rested my forehead against hers, both of us now out of breath.

    Rosalina's cheeks were red and she was biting her lip, avoiding my gaze. She gasped as I grabbed her chin and made her look back up at me. She smiled for a second, and then her face fell.

    I grew worried, "Whats wrong??"

    "I I thought you had rejected me..." she whispered, tears welling in her eyes.

    I was quick to wipe them away and kiss her forehead, "I was just in shock, my love. Im so so sorry."

    She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck yet again, kissing me passionatly. I sat next to her against the tree and pulled her into my lap, feeling like the entire world was in my arms.

_________________________________________
A/N: OMG CUTENESS

Unedited