XIV

"No.Haruhi can't wear that, you don't know Honey-Senpai, do you?"

"Huh?"

"Haruhi is flat chested. The ruffles will cover up any signs of her A-Cupness," The twins joked, pulling the mannequin with the pink ruffled swimsuit towards them.

"Stop being mean to my daughter at once!"

I sat sipping tea, anger slowly building up. My forehead throbbed already and the twins and Tamaki were just making it worse. I have two names to uphold and I'm sitting here watching three idiots fight over a flimsy, pink swimsuit.

I growled and continued sipping my tea, flipping through pages of a British newspaper. Nothing bothered to catch my eyes as I scanned the paper. I sighed loudly and tipped the newspaper off the table.

I rubbed my hands over my face and sighed again, pulling out my slick black laptop. I flipped it open and pulled up bills, reports, and much more on both my cafe and my martial arts dojo. Yes, I own a martial arts dojo. Yes, I uphold two names. I groaned and sank into my seat. 

So much work. 

I sank even more in my seat and closed my eyes, sighing.

I heard pattering and the sound stopped next to me, "yes Honey-senpai?" I muttered, not opening my eyes.

"Well, I was wondering when your martial arts dojo will form a partnership," he asked, speaking softly as to not tip me off the edge.

"Honey-senpai," I sighed, continuing to speak with my eyes closed, "you only do one sector of martial arts, my dojo does every sort. Just remember, we are both deadly weapons. You for Japan and possibly Asia and I, Europe and the Americas. Together would be..." I paused and shivered,  "although a partnership is possible."

"You have a valid point with the weapon part." A deep voice grumbled out.

Takashi.

"Honey has been beaten only once. Many times actually. By one person. What surprised us was that she was short like Honey and wore a black hood. She never uncovered her face."

I looked up at him and smiled, "you trying to brag about him being a weapon to society?" Takashi's eyes twinkled with a flash of emotion.

"How did she beat Honey? Honey is invincible!" Tamaki jumped out, stepping into the conversation.

Kyouya looked at my smirking face and I glanced back at him, watching as he struggled to hide his grin.

"Did she perhaps not use just one type of martial arts? Was the hood a dark black? Oh, and did the girl have a weird, shaped looking tattoo on her left hand?" I asked, leaning forward now fully into the conversation.

Takashi and Honey looked at each other and then looked back at me and nodded.

"Sort of like," I rubbed off the concealer on my left hand, the pale makeup falling off, "this one?"

Honey gasped and leapt onto my lap. He grasped onto my left hand and stared at it in awe.

"What does it mean?" The twins asked together, staring at my left hand.

"It's her dojo's seal," Kyouya replied for me.

Honey giggled, "did you know that Aki and I are the most feared people in the world?"

The twins, Tamaki, and Haruhi tensed up. Kyouya didn't seem surprised. "I'm known as the Shadow Princess or Grantaine The Shadow," I filled in.

The twins and Tamaki screeched, "our mum said that 'The Shadow Princess' saved her from a majour house robbery. We were at a friend's house when it happened so we didn't get to see what happened." The twins pouted.