XIX

"Aki. Wakey wakey~!"

This person is going to die. I was having an amazing dream about eating doughnuts and drinking coffee, but they had to ruin it.

"Aki!" The person screamed.

I swung my fist and connected it with someone's nose. Nice way to wake up, huh. Killing someone already, Aki? Shut up. My eyes fluttered open, breaking me from the mini conversation in my head. My fist throbbed from the punch.

"What do you want?" I croaked out, my voice barely understandable from the mix of a super thick British accent, laced with the webs of sleep.

"It's thirty after the hour," Maria replied, moving into my line of hazy vision.

"What hour?" I asked testily.

"One," the exotic maid replied heatedly.

I finally took in the feeling of a small body pressed up against my chest, and quite a large body behind me. Takashi and Honey. I kissed Honey's forehead and he slowly opened his eyes. I slowly processed everything that happened in the span of three minutes. 1.) I got shouted at in the ear by Maria. 2.) I punched someone... Who did I punch? Maria seemed perfectly fine when I saw her.

I gulped loudly and slowly twisted my head to look behind me.

Whoop-de-fucking-doo. I just punched Morinozuka Takashi in the nose, knocking the poor guy out.

Way to go Aki! You really did nearly kill someone, notice the nearly. I slid out of bed much like Honey and walked over to Takashi's side of the bed, Maria and Honey long gone.

I bent down and used both arms to sling the 6'4 giant, over my right shoulder. I opened my large oak door and walked down the glass rail steps, to the living room, where the rest of the Host Club laid doing activities of their own. The twins were playing on the Xbox, Kyouya was using my laptop, Honey was eating custard tarts, Tamaki was in my paint studio, sifting through the different finished and unfinished, black and white, and coloured sketches and paintings that lay strewn everywhere, and Haruhi was going through my cupboard, coming across my six extra large bags of Jet-Puff marshmallows. Maria was making my daily dose of two extra-large cups of morning tea.

I walked over to the couch without a simple stumble and slipped the silent (literally), giant onto my white couch. "Maria?" I called.

"Yes, mistress?" She replied back from the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me I knocked out Takashi in the bedroom?" I asked.

The simple phrase attracted the attention of the entire Host Club who came running to Takashi's side. "How did you do that? " The twins grinned speaking in Japanese.

"By punching him in his sleep. How else could I have? This guy's a beast to even get a direct hit to when he's awake," I sighed, replying back in their native tongue.

I walked into the kitchen picking up the cup of tea and guzzled it down in a span of three gulps. I set it back down with a heavy sigh. Maria automatically refilled it, putting in four teaspoons of sugar and a little bit of milk.

"Did you do it on purpose? " Hikaru asked.

"Or was it by accident? " Kaoru finished.

"What do you think?" I rolled my eyes, "of course it was by accident! I wouldn't just punch the guy I have a crush o—"

.

.

Shit.

.

.

My face very slowly started to turn red. Heat crept up from the tips of my toes, all the way to the top of my head.