XXIII

Thank you to those who helped coming up with shipping names for Takashi/Mori and Aki/Annette:

- Maki
- Morki
- Ari
- Taki
- Akishi
- Annashi
- Moki

Which one do you like the best? There's another one named Akashi, which is a personal fave. :)

-

"Touch me, and you're fucked." What a nice way to wake up at the end of class. Very nice.

"Aki, I swear to god if you cuss one more time, you're going to get slapped," Haruhi's shadow loomed over me.

"Try me, bitch."

All that happened next was a hard slap to the back of my head. My forehead slammed onto the desk and I groaned. "Don't call me a female dog."

I lifted my head up and felt dry drool down the side of my mouth. I squinted and tried getting my clear eyesight back.

"Aki... We're ten minutes late to the host club," Haruhi passed me my glasses. I rubbed my mouth with the back of my periwinkle blazer and then rubbed my eyes.

"Oh that's cool," I slipped on my glasses then froze, "wait, what? Why didn't you say so sooner!" I screamed getting up so quick the desk and chair went flying. 

"Kyouya's gonna' kill us!"

I brushed off my black skirt and grabbed my school bag, dashing towards Music Room #3, with Haruhi trailing behind me. The halls seemed empty, with very few students wandering around. A few girls waved and smiled and I grinned back. 

"See you at the host club!" I yelled as I dashed ahead. Haruhi tried keeping up, but I left her in the dust, two large oak doors coming into view. 

I reached out to the handle and slowly opened it, and with a click, rose petals spiralled towards me. I dodged multiple petals and one slipped into my mouth, allowing me to choke on the red, fragrance filled rose petal for the second time in my school career.

"That's what you get for leaving me behind," Haruhi towered over my crouched form. She huffed heavily and glanced inside the room, her eyes widening considerably.

I continued choking and Haruhi slapped my back, the petal fluttered out onto the glossy floor. I stared at the petal with a hard glare... You nearly killed me. You are going to prison for nearly killing me! Go to the Petal Police, they'll take care of your sorry ass for now. Trying to choke me... How dare you! I bathe with your friends all the time. I steal petals from the Host Club that they don't use and bathe with your friends around my luscious body! They should be grateful to touch this priceless skin!

"Aki! Why are you glaring at the petal with a dark aura?" Honey jumped out the door.

"He tried to kill me!" I looked up and noticed Honey wearing a white Roman dress, "are you wearing a toga?"

"Yep! Come inside!" He giggled, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room that was stifling hot. Haruhi was already inside looking around with a surprised look.

"Why is it so ho—What the hell?" I looked around me and saw a tropical forest, "I swear it's September... Not June."

A toucan flew out of nowhere and landed on Haruhi's head, squawking loudly. Out the corner of my eye, I noticed an Anaconda slither up a tree and I squealed in excitement. I ran over to it and petted the snake, pretty snakeu.

"Aki, it's going to bite you," the Honey stepped out from behind the trees. 

"It won't," the snake's head turned towards me with a hiss, and I set my gaze on its eyes and stared hard at it, "I'm not going to hurt you."