XX

After the international announcement, I collapsed in a heap of dry sobs. Even if it did go surprisingly well. Shivers wracked my body and I struggled to breathe.

-

I stepped inside the press room and was bombarded with large flashes of cameras, and the shouts of many news reporters. The host club trailed behind me, and surprisingly, Tamaki held my hand the entire time. I scanned my eyes through the crowd of many reporters, and I halted at the podium when I noticed over ten TV cameras, pointed straight at me.

I cleared my throat before I spoke up, "ladies and gentlemen," my voice rang out throughout the entire room, silencing any reporters questions or comments. 

"For a formal introduction, my name is Aki Suoh. I am the owner of Suoh Caffeum Company, the top ranking coffee company in the world. Might I add that Starbucks, was one of the hardest competitors we had to overcome, and that, between all of us... I quite like Starbucks coffee," I winked to the crowd. I earned quite a few chuckles, and I continued, "there is one thing I have been keeping to myself though."

The crowd broke out into murmurs, and I hushed them quickly, "although, it is nothing that severely affects the company." Tamaki squeezed my hand and I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. "Have you ever come across the name Annette Grantaine? Perhaps the weapon of the Americas and Europe?"

There was a collection of 'yes's and I continued on, "have you ever perhaps, seen or gotten a picture of the said woman?"

The crowd shook their heads and a small, sly grin etched onto my face, overshadowing the nervousness I had. "Well, truth be revealed. I am in fact, Annette Grantaine. Owner of the Grantaine Dojo in which taught more than half of the Ootori police force and is soon to get the plans of forming a partnership with the Haninozuka dojo."

Murmurs spread across the press room and a few hands were raised while cameras clicked wildly. I picked a lady up in the front, her glasses sliding down her nose, "Miss. If you have two names... Then which is your birth name?"

I glanced at Tamaki and then the lady, and smiled, "my real name is Annette Aki Graintaine Suoh. Weird I realize, but technically, Aki is my middle name, along with my mother's maiden. Suoh is my last because of my father's marriage and Annette, is my birth name."

I felt a large hand ruffle my hair and suddenly my nervousness spiked. What if my grandmother sees this? What if Kyouya's father sees this? What will happen if—

"Miss Annette. What do you do with all the money you gain in profits from both businesses?" A man from the back asked.

I smiled widely, my problems forgotten somewhat, "I give money off to different charities across the world. I also pay for the treatment of people who are having cancer screening who cannot afford it. I really do enjoy seeing the smiles on people's faces when they realize that they are safe and healthy."

I pulled the sleeve to my blazer back and looked at my leather watch. 4:57 pm. I looked up to the crowd and saw a few people smiling at me. "What you do is amazing Miss Annette. You're not like many people who spend their money on frivolous things, and earlier this morning when you were at the airport, I couldn't help but overhear your comment at the table. You don't shove your maids in a sheltered life and make them do everything. Looking at the people behind you, I do not see her, where is your maid?" One lady commented with a smile.

I chuckled, "most likely shopping for herself. I never know what my maids are up to, but, I trust them. I found, saved, or helped each maid, all from around the world. My personal maid, Maria, the woman who is shopping, came from Germany."

The lady nodded and I stepped back from the podium and bowed, "it was a pleasure speaking with you all. I hope you have a wonderful evening filled with tea or possibly that very needed cup of coffee," I produced a model smile.