XXVII

Wow, there's a lot of people who ship Haraki (Haruhi x Aki)

-

My weekend, as well as my week passed by easily, nothing out of the ordinary happening. Unless you count Kyouya smiling more than once because I swore that no longer than five minutes later I got a notification on my phone from BBC talking about a huge population of penguins dying. That cruel, evil, man.

My weekend was taken up by watching over a sleeping Honey and watching action movies with Takashi. The Sunday I was woken up by a text from Takashi that said, 'I'm glad you found that picture. Now I get to see your beautiful face every morning the second I wake up.'

That cheeky bastard, I didn't think he would say my thoughts from earlier out loud. 

My entire Sunday consisted of beating the living hell out of my punching bag, releasing pure embarrassment with every martial arts move ever made up, while my students watched in horror.

The week, on the other hand, was a little different. A few times (as usual) I corrected the teacher while exceedingly bored, I stole the twins food, studied with Haruhi, put up with Takashi's silent yet embarrassing teasing, and my brother's crazy antics.

We had a guest, a little girl named Kirimi stumble upon our host club claiming that my brother was her own. Yes, I have a jealous streak when it comes to my brother. Yes, I was grumpy for a little while. And yes, I ate lots of cake with an angry look on my face to cheer myself up. 

After a little while, I was happily talking to Kirimi like she was my little sister.

It turns out that she was Nekozawa's little sister, and it just complicated things more. Eventually, everything was solved but ever since that day I ate all that cake, my tooth has been aching, it could have just been because of a large amount of sugar I ate.

-

Beep. Beep. Beep.

My eyes fluttered open. I peeled the heavy covers off of me reluctantly and stood up, my back aching. It's Monday, once again and my weekend was filled with work, work, and more work. None of the host club members interrupted me and I'm happy they didn't, allowing me to spend more time by myself, at the cafe, and surrounded by my traditional Japanese garden and dojo.

My nostalgia was short lived once Maria entered my bedroom. "Aki, it'd be best if you start to get dressed. I'll set out your uniform while you take a shower."

I hummed in reply and entered my bathroom, looking in my mirror. Look at my ugly ass self, I grinned at my reflection, instantly being reminded of my brother's looks. I pulled out my toothbrush and toothpaste and scrubbed my teeth, teal foam dripping from my mouth. 

After showering, dressing, doing my hair, and eating breakfast I was well on my way to school. Maria sat across from me going through reports and financial charts.

"Aki, just in these two months alone we have gained an amount of two million yen from the cafe alone." I looked up at Maria and smiled.

"That's good. Let's keep up the good work." I rubbed my eyes, not necessarily feeling tired nor energetic.

-

"Oh shit." I looked up in alarm from hearing my brother's foul language. What in the world?

"You've done it all right,"