XXII

"Aki, our love is like a candle. If you forget us again, we will burn your fucking cafe down!" Natsu cried over the phone.

The hosts stopped eating and looked up at me with raised eyebrows, minus Takashi. All Takashi did was look up. I laughed loudly, setting my fork down on my plate. "So you interrupt me in the middle of dinner to threaten me about forgetting you? Don't worry, I bought you a bunch of stuff from London."

"Yeah, a flimsy t-shirt?" Kano cut in.

Haruhi who was sitting next to me overheard the statement and laughed out loud, "no! She bought you all huge boxes of Cadbur-"

I slapped my hand across Haruhi's mouth before she could finish the statement. "You bought us Cadbury chocolate boxes?" Ai screamed in my ear.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and hissed, rubbing my ear soothingly, "can you guys be any louder?" I set the phone down in the middle of the table and set in on speaker.

"Yes."

The twins laughed loudly and forked a pile of mashed potatoes on each other's plates, "this is why we love them."

"Well if you love them that much, why don't you go marry them, then," I shot at them playfully.

"Maybe we will!" The twins replied laughing.

"Hey!" All three girls on the phone yelled.

"Alright I'm hanging up now, people are still eating and so am I. I will see you guys after school tomorrow," I chuckled.

"Alright, bye!" Ai cried into the phone.

"Bye!" The hosts and I yelled back.

The line beeped, signalling that she hung up. I reached across the white cloth table and picked up my phone, slipping it back into my pocket.

Eun-Sae, my Korean maid walked into the large dining room and stepped behind me, leaning towards my ear, "would you like desert or do you plan on making it. If so, what ingredients would you like set out?"

"Well, what do you think the hosts would like that all the maids want," I whispered back.

Eun-Sae pulled back and shrugged, "I'll go ask," she bowed and ran off.

"What was that all about?" Haruhi asked finishing off her tuna steak. "You'll see," I replied mischievously.

Haruhi sweatdropped. Eun-Sae ran through the doors and ran up to me, her maid outfit fluttering. Her eyes sparkled, "cookies."

"Great! " I sparkled myself.

Arguably the best cookies are raspberry white chocolate macadamia nut. That being said, there are many delicious flavours of cookies available in this world. One of the worst things in this world though is receiving a chocolate chip cookie only to realise it's an oatmeal raisin.

Eun-Sae gave an 'ok' sign and a wink before she ran towards the kitchen. I smiled happily as I turned towards the host club.

"Hey Tama, Honey-senpai," I announced. Both boys looked up from their almost empty plates to look up at me, "yes?" They harmonised.

"We are going to have to skip our cake for tonight," I said them. Slowly their eyes widened and filled with tears.

Shoot. I didn't mean for it to sound like we were having no dessert at all. I stood up quickly and panicked. "Not that we're not having dessert, we're just not having cake."

Honey started crying and Tamaki sobered up. 

I started freaking out more. I looked where he was sitting and my face paled. Make this sacrifice, just this one time. He sat the very end of the table next to the lit fireplace.